Timeshare Responsibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

VintageClass11

Dear Sirs or Madams,

I have owned a timeshare outright for at least 25 years & through those years have not been able to take advantage of my weeks and consequently seldom us them and they eventually expire. I have tried to rent the weeks to no avail and tried to sell the timeshare several times with 3 different timeshare re-sale companies....all of course claiming to be the best and most reputable. I want out of this badly. I know I can walk away and ignore that it exists but what would be the ramifications of such an action. I am on a limited income at this point so even the maintance fees are a burden and I doubt I will ever use the week again. I am desperate for sound advice. Can anyone help.

Paul Noel
Boston USA

Timeshare Threats

I have almost the identical situation. We have paid off the mortgage years ago, have the certificate, and don't use or trade our week in Hawaii. We want out. How can we do this legally without selling? The timeshare won't take it back and the place hasn't sold. We don't care about making a profit. I have heard threats that once you own a timeshare, you own it forever and the maintnence charges pass down to our children. How can this be legal? Also, we have heard that TIMESHARE RELIEF, Inc. can transfer the title to another title compnay (VIN) but they want $ 2,465 upfront! Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back