Time share forclosure

Alcatraz23

Jurisdiction
Nevada
I had a timeshare in Las Vegas . I haven't paid on or contacted the company in 10 years, after trying to get out of it and explaining I could no longer make payments. They wouldn't help, and I couldn't make the payments. Now, I recently got a letter from someone claiming to be working with the company to resolve the situation or face forclosure. Is this even possible after 10 years?

Is this even possible after 10 years?

The person who contacted you MIGHT be a SCAMMER, or MIGHT be legitimate.

I suggest you THOROUGHLY investigate the person and the owner of the horse on which he rode into your life, BEFORE you commit to anything, release your personal information, or even discuss ANY aspect of your alleged timeshare.

If you still possess any DOUBTS about the authenticity of the "caller", block and ignore her/him.

With the increase of IDENTITY theft over the recent months, one can never be too cautious.

If you wish to get out from under the timeshare obligation, there are four or five REPUTABLE organizations that can make that happen for you!

Your task, if you wish to accept it, locate one of the organizations that you believe CAN get the timeshare "monkey" off your back!

In the abstract, and with almost no relevant facts, virtually anything is possible, and you've given no reason to believe what you described is any exception.

The person who contacted you MIGHT be a SCAMMER, or MIGHT be legitimate.

I suggest you THOROUGHLY investigate the person and the owner of the horse on which he rode into your life, BEFORE you commit to anything, release your personal information, or even discuss ANY aspect of your alleged timeshare.

If you still possess any DOUBTS about the authenticity of the "caller", block and ignore her/him.

With the increase of IDENTITY theft over the recent months, one can never be too cautious.

If you wish to get out from under the timeshare obligation, there are four or five REPUTABLE organizations that can make that happen for you!

Your task, if you wish to accept it, locate one of the organizations that you believe CAN get the timeshare "monkey" off your back!

Thanks. Would you tell me a couple of those organizations that may be reputable?

Thanks. Would you tell me a couple of those organizations that may be reputable?

You must do your due diligence before you proceed with any company you select.

Here are some discussions on the subject:

The Truth About Timeshares

What's the Real Deal on Timeshare Relief Companies? — Finn Law Group

Guaranteed Timeshare Exit Solution | Timeshare Relief 1-855-608-9499

Timeshare Relief, INC - General Discussion Discussion Forum | RedWeek

Timeshare Relief or Scam? - Timeshare Attorney

Back