Ticket with PFJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagman87

North Carolina provides you with a Prayer for Judgement. A few months ago i got a speeding ticket of 70 in a 45. With the PFJ i could keep my license. Recently i got another for 70 in a 50. My only excuse was that i was passing a truck. The only way i see that i can keep my license is if I get it dropped. Please help me.

I'm a week away form my 17 birthday, and i just had my system installed. This coulden't have happened at a worse time.

North Carolina provides you with a Prayer for Judgement. A few months ago i got a speeding ticket of 70 in a 45. With the PFJ i could keep my license. Recently i got another for 70 in a 50. My only excuse was that i was passing a truck. The only way i see that i can keep my license is if I get it dropped. Please help me.

The state helped you with the first Prayer for Judgement. You knew that you could only use it once in three years and that another ticket would mean you would lose your license.

You're not getting any sympathy from me. I have seen too many seventeen year olds either permanently injured or dead from speeding. You need to walk for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back