This Is Unbelieveable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asha

On October 24th my 2 year old son fell on a small heater I had sitting in my living room. There were no scars. It was kind of red, but he had no burn marks. No my ex had visitation on the 26th. On the 27th when my son woke up at his dad's house he had burn marks on his buttocks. Well let me go back a little I took my 2 year old to the doctor on the 24th. My doctor saw my 2 year old but can not say he saw my 2 year old because legally he wasn't supposed to see him. Problem 1. I didn't know he couldn't see him, he should have told me. Well my ex called the child abuse line and told them about my son's burn marks. He did not call me at all to ask me what happened. Well Social Services told him to keep my children I also have a 1 year old daughter. Social Services never contacted me at all. When I went to pick up my children my ex did not have them. He handed me a paper with the social workers number and said I am supposed to keep the kids until we get this all figured out. I said figure what out. I called the social worker and she told me how he called the 800 and that accused me of child neglect. Prob.2. Well after the social worker came to the house she never called me again. So I tried to get in contact with. I was not successful. We have been to court and now I have 1 hour a week supervised visits. Until we got back to court. My ex's lawyer said that they needed to investigate my children's medical records. Prob.3 we go to court back to court in less than 2 weeks and no one has requested my children's medical record's so I have. Prob. 4 My ex refuses to bring my children to any visitations. I have now been robbed of the little time I get with my children for 2 weeks and the social worker has not said anything. I have literally called her 9 times, left 9 messages in the past week and still no response. Prob. 5 I have a public defender that is rude and is never available when ever I call to discuss my case with him. What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back