Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders This is the most bizarre thing I've ever read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

army judge

Super Moderator
Last edited:
ROFLMAO.... alrighty then, this is the weirdest news story of the month. A couple of thoughts.

1) How old was the ATM machine that the partron had sex with? If it was under 16 years of age, could this constitute a statutory rape charge? Same question regarding sex with the picnic table.

2) Does he need to register as a sex offender - does an ATM machine qualify?

No joke, I wonder whether this guy will sue the bar for serving him alcohol when he may have been visibly intoxicated. This has to be one of the most embarrassing acts of stupidity when in a drunken stupor. Given the number of Facebook shares, this must have gone viral and been seen by a wide audience of people.

I don't think any of the bar patrons will be able to look at the ATM machine and the picnic table the same way...

1) how old was the atm machine that the partron had sex with? If it was under 16 years of age, could this constitute a statutory rape charge? Same question regarding sex with the picnic table.

2) does he need to register as a sex offender - does an atm machine qualify?

lol ..........................

And this is just one more reason why I don't go to bars. Ick!!! (I sincerely hope they had the ATM thoroughly cleaned and burned the picnic table after this happened!)

Dumbest drunk ever. This guy should At least get a public indecency charge. Or public nudity whatever it's called.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back