THIS is a GREAT forum :) Thanks "army judge"

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeatherT

I tried several legal forums and never received any answers, this one has been very helpful, a HUGE thanks to "army judge" for all their help, you rock ;)

HeatherT said:
I tried several legal forums and never received any answers, this one has been very helpful, a HUGE thanks to "army judge" for all their help, you rock ;)

Well, you're more than welcome, HeatherT. We all try to help and provide answers to the issues and concerns of the community.

Thanks Army Judge for all his help....I know with the advice and help you gave me, things will be easier. I am hoping to put this 3 year ordeal behind me asap....again thanks....Tommy in Oklahoma!

tjpmedic1 said:
Thanks Army Judge for all his help....I know with the advice and help you gave me, things will be easier. I am hoping to put this 3 year ordeal behind me asap....again thanks....Tommy in Oklahoma!

Tommy, you're more than welcome. I wish you well. All I ask is that you let the cyber-community know how things conclude.

Yes Army Judge is an angel, I have been floundering around trying to find answers, I have an accident atty. but don't want to keep bothering her with questions re. the eviction stuff, so your answers have been wonderful !!! Thumbs up !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back