They stole my SqL 12.0

Williamsway

Jurisdiction
Georgia
About eight months ago I developed and launched SAL 12.0 THREW MICROSOFT AZURE PROGRAM THE NEXT DAY I HAD THE LOCAL DEPUTIES COME TO MY HOUSE WHILE I CALLED INTO MICROSOFT BeCAUSE I WAS worried that something would happen and it did. While the DEPUTIES and I had MICROSOFT on speaker phone my laptop was remote accessed and completely wipped clean. The following morning MICROSOFT filled suit against the US justice department for assessing my email without a warrant.The local pd told me to contact the FED'S, I then contacted them explaining what had happened and NO ONE EVER GOT BACK WITH ME. SO SOMEONE STOLE MY HARD WORK AND NEITHER COMPANY SEEMS TO HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT. I ALSO DEVELOPED AN API THAT I WAS GOING TO PRESENT TO GOOGLE AFTER THAT INCEDENT AND THEY BOUGHT MY API FOR IN THE UPPER 600+MILLION TWO DAYS AFTER I DEVELOPED it and want what is rightfully mine.

About eight months ago I developed and launched SAL 12.0 THREW MICROSOFT AZURE PROGRAM THE NEXT DAY I HAD THE LOCAL DEPUTIES COME TO MY HOUSE WHILE I CALLED INTO MICROSOFT BeCAUSE I WAS worried that something would happen and it did. While the DEPUTIES and I had MICROSOFT on speaker phone my laptop was remote accessed and completely wipped clean. The following morning MICROSOFT filled suit against the US justice department for assessing my email without a warrant.The local pd told me to contact the FED'S, I then contacted them explaining what had happened and NO ONE EVER GOT BACK WITH ME. SO SOMEONE STOLE MY HARD WORK AND NEITHER COMPANY SEEMS TO HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT. I ALSO DEVELOPED AN API THAT I WAS GOING TO PRESENT TO GOOGLE AFTER THAT INCEDENT AND THEY BOUGHT MY API FOR IN THE UPPER 600+MILLION TWO DAYS AFTER I DEVELOPED it and want what is rightfully mine.

If this is what I think it is, you'll be contacted sooner or later.
You might wish to chat with three criminal defense lawyers, and decide which one to hire.
In the meantime, take a look at this video:
Yeah, they're watching me, too.

Back