They got the wrong guy

Zephyrhillian

Jurisdiction
Florida
I have been being harassed for 3 years by someone obviously with the expertise and know how. They have made me think I was going scitzophranic but I am aware of who I am. I know three years ago my ex and I saw a police drone in our front yard and just recently I got one on footage looking directly at me. I have had the mistake of thinking one drone was a star or space ship and when I went to call someone (two times now) my phone loses service. Who has the ability to do that, can a local sheriff? I have had my phones and computers taken control of and things deleted from them! I also recently found an app on my Ex's phone that says LIA Informant, although she won't admit to it and it all could be just fake to make me believe it when it is not the case and in fact something completely different (as in a person with power had a thing for her). I just want to know how to start and who would want to fight on my side knowing they are fighting someone with power? Everything on my phone and computer is filtered down to the point that I have saved documents that clearly show differences. My phone was probably cloned and I'll admit to whatever it is I did that is wrong but they have taken 3 years of my life away! I have 2 daughters I'm afraid to bring around because of the laser pointer through the window, which if they saw would terrify them! It feels like one big cover up and I don't know who to talk to because someone is helping and showed me the script from the program that listens to a voice over a phone and then allows you to talk in that voice. So all the voices I hear (family, friends, coworkers) are all suspect...

t feels like one big cover up and I don't know who to talk to because someone is helping and showed me the script from the program that listens to a voice over a phone and then allows you to talk in that voice. So all the voices I hear (family, friends, coworkers) are all suspect...

Please consider speaking to a counselor, psychologist, or even a psychiatrist.

Speaking to one of those professionals could get you the answers you're seeking.

Don't waste your time or money on lawyers.

Why?

What you've described the law can't address.

Back