There is no child abuse but third parties blew an argument out of proportion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wunderkind

Jurisdiction
Texas
Last thursday my husband and i had an argument that lasted Just a few minutes but during the argument i slapped him and he contacted his unit and military police to diffuse the situation but this ended up making things worse. I admitted to slapping him, i was taken in for questioning and released without charges withing hours.
Today cps showed up at my door and they lady insisted that if i didnt let her in and interrogate my children she will take me to court then she asked me and my husband to sign papers that say that we wont fight for 30 days and if we did someone would leave the house. Which is ridiculous because we never argue this was an isolated incident.

This has been blown out of proportion in the 20+ years that we have known eachother is the first time that we have argued, our children have never been abussed and they are not in any danger. I feel so helpless and frustrated that i dont know what to do. My husband and i have worked out our differences but now we have his unit and cps making a bigger deal than what it was by showing up in our house and threatening us with legal action including court.

The kids were inside the house with a friend and a therapist and they didn't witness anything and didnt know what had happened until i talked to them that evening.

we have his unit and cps making a bigger deal than what it was by showing up in our house and threatening us with legal action including court.

I'm guessing you don't want to admit this but you committed an act of "domestic violence."

Nobody's blowing anything out of proportion.

Do what CPS and other authorities tell you to do and eventually this will all blow over.

Meantime, I suggest the two of you get some counseling.

I'm guessing you don't want to admit this but you committed an act of "domestic violence."

Nobody's blowing anything out of proportion.

Do what CPS and other authorities tell you to do and eventually this will all blow over.

Meantime, I suggest the two of you get some counseling.

Did you missed where i said that i admitted to it?
I am aware of what i did and i am not pretending to be innocent, i just don't understand why the kids are involved when they were in the house and these events occurred somewhere else.

There is always concern for the children when there is a "domestic violence" situation no matter where it happened. You need to do what CPS requires.

I am aware of what i did and i am not pretending to be innocent, i just don't understand why the kids are involved when they were in the house and these events occurred somewhere else.

The state and the military must protect the children, and your poor, battered spouse.
If you keep stymying the investigation, you could get charged CRIMINALLY with domestic violence. It's a big deal when one spouse physically attacks the other spouse.

There's no easy way out of the mess you created.

I suggest you get the help you desperately require, as you are so violent and abusive you now wish to pretend you did nothing wrong.

Seek counseling, anger management, parenting help, and marriage counseling; and this MIGHT go easier on everyone.

The state and the military must protect the children, and your poor, battered spouse.
If you keep stymying the investigation, you could get charged CRIMINALLY with domestic violence. It's a big deal when one spouse physically attacks the other spouse.

There's no easy way out of the mess you created.

I suggest you get the help you desperately require, as you are so violent and abusive you now wish to pretend you did nothing wrong.

Seek counseling, anger management, parenting help, and marriage counseling; and this MIGHT go easier on everyone.

Where exactly did i pretended i did nothing wrong?
So far all this mess happened because i was truthfull enought to admit my wrong doing.
I admitted doing it and i am fine with the consequences as long as they only involve me. the only thing that i am not ok with it is involving my kids, when they are very well taken care of.
My biggest fear is to have them removed from the house for something i did. They shouldnt pay the consequences for MY mistakes. When everything happened My husband and I were at an entire different location and they did not worness it have no idea that this happened to this day.

I am not a violent person and i have never being. i slapped my husband once, i did not attacked him like a rabid animal out of control. We seeked the right counceling today and thays that.

I created the the mess YES and i am trying to deal with it accordingly.

Because you involved them..... As stated above they didn't know anything until YOU spoke with them that night. Why would you bring kids into this matter. Are you on base housing? If so.... You could be kicked off the base...

You had an argument so out of control the you got physical and the police had to be called. Admitting that changes nothing. You should never need police to diffuse an argument nor ever resort to violence. It is hugely concerning there are small children in the house. Sounds like all you must do at this point is not fight for a month. If you can't handle that, you really do have major problems.

Where exactly did i pretended i did nothing wrong?
So far all this mess happened because i was truthfull enought to admit my wrong doing.
I admitted doing it and i am fine with the consequences as long as they only involve me. the only thing that i am not ok with it is involving my kids, when they are very well taken care of.
My biggest fear is to have them removed from the house for something i did. They shouldnt pay the consequences for MY mistakes. When everything happened My husband and I were at an entire different location and they did not worness it have no idea that this happened to this day.

I am not a violent person and i have never being. i slapped my husband once, i did not attacked him like a rabid animal out of control. We seeked the right counceling today and thays that.

I created the the mess YES and i am trying to deal with it accordingly.

If the precious children were removed, they'd be away from a violent, abuser of soldiers, who gets so upset she attacks an innocent male.

[QUOTE="ElleMD, Sounds like all you must do at this point is not fight for a month.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! So far this has been the only rational answer without being attacked.

We never argue we simply sit down and talk. I married my best friend from middle school. So no we do not fight ever, simply because we are rational people.

Now THAT sounds like a lie - at least it's almost impossible to believe.

Well since i met him when i was 14 years old this is the first time we argued. We always talk but this time it was different. Now why is having a good relationship with my husband and bestfriens so hard to believe?

If the precious children were removed, they'd be away from a violent, abuser of soldiers, who gets so upset she attacks an innocent male.

WOW Ijust found the forum drama queen.

When i posted this question i thought i would receive legal advice from lawyers. Not judgement from forum trolls. I guess i was wtong!

There is always concern for the children when there is a "domestic violence" situation no matter where it happened. You need to do what CPS requires.

Thank you so much. Betty, i am just at a loss and confussed. I have never been in trouble with the law or cps and this had flipped my world upside down.

Because you involved them..... As stated above they didn't know anything until YOU spoke with them that night. Why would you bring kids into this matter. Are you on base housing? If so.... You could be kicked off the base...

When I returned home they had questions and i answered them appropriately.
The children were not involved in any details. How is this involving them? Kids have wiestions and they are entitled to get answers.

Who was that guy that came in the house? A soldier and wanted to see if you were ok. (My husband is in the military and mps lool like every other soldier they dont know the difference.)

Mommy where did you go? I went to talk to the soldiers in Their office.

Why did you cry? Because i had a headache.

Well since i met him when i was 14 years old this is the first time we argued. We always talk but this time it was different. Now why is having a good relationship with my husband and bestfriens so hard to believe?

So you have NEVER had an argument but the first time you do have an argument you physically strike him. Makes sense.

I guess if you two argued regularly he'd be dead by now.

So you have NEVER had an argument but the first time you do have an argument you physically strike him. Makes sense.

I guess if you two argued regularly he'd be dead by now.

We have disagreements and discussions acordingly with anything going on at the time and everytime we talked things through. But NO we never had an argument and never like this. He is my best friend and he knew how to Get to me to get me angry enough to slap him and no he wouldnt be dead if we argued regularly we would have divorced.

I seriously thought this was a website with lawyers advice. I did not expected an army of entittled keyboard warriors with lack of common sense.

This forum is a pathetic joke, Lawyers and attorneys would never reply the way that all of you did!

When i posted in this page i was seeking legal advice not gossip and judgement.

Learn how to be kind and be helpful. Instead of attacking someone in need who feels completely lost.

WOW Ijust found the forum drama queen.

When i posted this question i thought i would receive legal advice from lawyers. Not judgement from forum trolls. I guess i was wtong!

Yes, you have ANGER issues.
I know you are very VIOLENT, because you admitted it.
I hope those poor children don't get hurt.
That poor soldier fought in wars, and was almost killed by a violent female masquerading as is spouse.

Sad, so very sad and violent.

This forum is a pathetic joke, Lawyers and attorneys would never reply the way that all of you did!

When i posted in this page i was seeking legal advice not gossip and judgement.
Learn how to be kind and be helpful. Instead of attacking someone in need who feels completely lost.

The words illustrate violent, sadistic tendencies.

Please, get help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back