there is a question about neighbors

Jade295B

Jurisdiction
Other
hi I'm Jada
I live in a house with 5 floors and an old elderly grandmother lives above my apartment on the first floor.I take care of her and her son wants to give the apartment to us for it! But they have a brother who also has a share who lives in Poland. He says that after the death of my neighbor, he gives it to us for what we helped her, tell me after what time the will comes into force

hi I'm Jada
I live in a house with 5 floors and an old elderly grandmother lives above my apartment on the first floor.I take care of her and her son wants to give the apartment to us for it! But they have a brother who also has a share who lives in Poland. He says that after the death of my neighbor, he gives it to us for what we helped her, tell me after what time the will comes into force
This site is for United States Law Only.

tell me after what time the will comes into force

Never rely on what you are told or promised. Even a will can be changed. I can almost guarantee that, at the time of grannie's death you will not get the apartment unless it's set up right.

Consult a solicitor.

Never rely on what you are told or promised. Even a will can be changed. I can almost guarantee that, at the time of grannie's death you will not get the apartment unless it's set up right.

Consult a solicitor.
My bet is the Grandmothers family are dangling the apartment "gift" as a way of continuing the free geriatric care for Gram.

But perhaps I'm just being cynical.

Back