Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication The worst weekend of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steviels927

This past weekend my parents were out of town. I thought it would be ok to have a couple friends over so I let my friend and one of his friends, both minors, come. My sister was also there. I am 22 and she is 27. We were sitting around playing cards when there was a knock at the door. I opened it to find my friends mom. She started yelling at me and was up in my face saying she was going to kick my ass, and call the cops because she thought I was contributing alcohol to her son. She did indeed call the police. Before they got there the two minors took off running. I've never been in trouble before and I didn't know what to do. The first thing that popped into my head was I gotta go find them and bring them back so they can prove that they weren't drinking, so my sister and I went to look for them. We were unsuccessful and returned to my house to talk to the police. No police form was filled out that I know of and I didn't get charged with anything. The question I have is, is there still a chance I could still get charged with something; or even worse my parents? It all happened on Friday and it is now Monday and I haven't heard anything, if that matters at all. Thanks, Stevie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back