The system will pay for what they have done

Jurisdiction
Colorado
So much to tell but in short. CBS unlawfully removed kids from us under false alligators and deception. Cohesion violating rights and (we r fairly certain) there's legality issues with her own the kids were taken with cops and guns denial for us to enter our home never receiving copy of removal order etc. We have hundreds of pages and character witnesses time lines photos dated social medial time lines not just of our own but that of the individuals which have been orchestrating the whole thing from the state mini pula ting everything. We have PROOF of false allogations even written from the person whom made them. Admitted fault by the department for unlawful removal if mothers parental rights to one of the three children and placement of said child with other biological parent to whom has admitted to the department in previous yrs of endangering and injuring said child, of having drinking and substance abuse and prison issues and quite literally had told the caseworker responsible for removal and placement of this child only 2 yrs before that he was incapable of being a parent. They have violated civil rights our rights to a fair trial due process repeatedly did not comply with court ordered deadlines for services let alone have not allowed any evaluation to be given a chance to rehabilitate or give assistance to my husband or myself. How can we comply with recommendations made by doctors who have based our history backgrounds and livelihoods on falsehoods and straight lies from the placement caregivers and the department? How is it beneficial for us to follow plans of actions to address issues that do not exist and even if we would have decided to continue to injure our emotional we beings as well as allow more false information to flood into crime proceedings as they continued to do the depa r tent never once gave us nor notified us of any change to the original treatment plan which had taken over the deadline to develop...we are positive with legal representation to have a slam dunk case but with out help our words may fall deaf upon the courts ears against the da...we are going to have each individuals ammunity lifted and go after each and every person involved in tramatizing our children and us leaving us wounded and for the first time in my life, criminal charges i cannot ever reverse. We have documented and have audio email paper trail witnesses we have the proof just need a voice and someone who I'd burning for blood! I have to ha c email them held accountable and procedures so this will never happen again .

I need guidence. What do I file first before termination trial while I find repesentation

This is hard to read. Sorry. I have up several sentences in :(
You won't get much help if sense can't be made of it.

I'll just say this... If you feel something was done wrong then consult with an attorney. You will need the help of someone who knows how things work and isn't distracted by emotion.

I need guidence. What do I file first before termination trial while I find repesentation

You can ask CBS how you go about obtaining a publicly funded lawyer.

There is a way.

Your task is to uncover the way.

Good luck.

Back