The new layout - what's your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Wechsler

Administrator
Staff member
We'd like to know? While it should undergo more than just a few changes, we think the potential new layout is easier to use, provides us with more flexibility for featuring members and more. We'll be making a few more changes over the course of the next 10 days but let us know your opinion - old or new? What other recommendations would you make? Would enjoy hearing them!

You can still use the old layout by choosing it on the bottom of the page in the layout chooser or by selecting it in your profile settings.

10 out of 10

You are way too funny. I will be working on making the reputation even more visible here but I didn't even remember putting in my profile that I was a black belt. :dgrin Speaking of which, individual profiles should be taking a major step up shortly, and you'll be able to put together whatever you'd like on your personal pages, info about yourself, legal practices, professional practice, etc. and in a friendly way. Also glad to provide promotions for those of you who are interested in sections, etc. just let me know. I'm glad to grow the site with the community here. Keep the comments coming and thanks for the emails. :)

Michael

Can't Access

I did something to the page and now I can't get the "new" and improved version to pop up. I am getting a really flat version. I love the new look and want to use the forum in that mode. At the bottomof the pages, it has a drop-down menu and mine says mobile. When I try and reset it it won't let me. What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back