the most inept group of frat boys ever to hold a gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogells

Sunday October 21st my girlfriend and I had a domestic dispute in which neither of us were injured or required medical treatment. No violent history between us, just a heated argument for us that involved a bit of nonviolent violence and some pushing. A small superficial abraison was present on the inside of her lower gum with no outward visible sign of any injury. Abrasion was presumably from restraint and contorting about, important to note neither her nor I can definitely verify its origins as an injury. Legitimately she brushes her teeth and her gums crack and bleed and I was only aware of it multiple days after. She does not disagree with this statement. Upon her departure as she had previously planned and restated with regularity since she had stopped by after work that evening, I changed and roughly 20 minutes later went to meet up with some friends to finish watching football. Important to note at least I think, the apartment is leased to me and I am it's only occupant on paper and in reality. She returned to be a bitch and get some things but found a locked up apartment and after banging on the door assumed I was ignoring her and called the police for mediation in a manner that allowed her to retrieve whatever she left. This same strategy had been implicated years prior in a previous relationship and officers simply acted as gaurds after parties both declined charges to be pressed. As I have yet to personally see her statement, it seems logical and her side probably somewhat reflected a pissed off girl thinking I was waiting inside hoarding her phone charger. In a statement filed additionally to PD she describes events as coerced and forced by responding officers. Sh claims intimidation and blatant advances by one officer. She refused medical treatment and indicated no fear or future threat, just a desire for me to come out so she could go in. Another notable detail is her lack of produced identification verifying her as actually her, much less a resident with any authority. She was subsequently asked if she was going to let them take a look inside for her safety, she shrugged and replied I guess. She had apparently showed and allowed a photograph of her fricking gum to these clowns. Then with no further warning at roughly 12am on a Sunday in a quiet downtown neighborhood after she had denied desire to press charges and denied severity, 2 20 something's began to beat in my front door. My only door. All the while screaming threats and obscenities and threats waking the dead as well as the neighbors. She holds fast to the notion of not so much as incinuating a military style breach and to this day her identity has yet to be verified as a resident or even as who she indicated. Upon notification of the invasion of angry midnight cowboys, I opted to not return. During the course of the next 2 days a warrant for assault and battery/domestic. From the 21st for 7 days straight my apartment became a DMZ. Officers with hands on their sidearms beating on my doors and windows for hours at a time conviently pointing spotlights and infareds into my place. It was the hours of verbal assault and high decible allegations done via megaphone into very inappropriate hours that kept me the hell away with a reasonable fear for personally safety after my civil rights had already been compromised. Slander and liable was the next strategy as details from a child support case I have were disclosed as well as mispronunciations of my name and catcalls for my girlfriend. Without cold hard proof I have it on good authority from neighbors that used to be my friends who now hate me for being awoken between 11 and 12 on Friday 25th of October and ordered to leave their apartment so*they could gain common roof access to insert tear gas and cameras. I cannot comfortablely state I consider this routine. From an evidence standpoint charges were never filed and the findings of the officers in question were vehemently denied to commanding officer as well as demands to end violent and volitile unprofessional and unsupported harassment. During this period of time the officer who had reportedly attempted to interest my girlfriend in spending time with him and leaving a "dead beat" like me, he began making somewhat routine visits on duty into her workplace to see how he could help her and if she had changed her mind. I had been advised fairly immediately to lay low and because of shoddy police work abuse and no desire or expressed concern of involved parties, very likely charges would simply be tossed upon arrival at DA early next week. Without digressing into "what I know" I feel safe in assuming there are some causes for being scared to fricking death, completely embarrassed, humiliated and helpless. I'm not so much seeking representation, but maybe confirmation that tear gas shouldn't be planned as a week after meeting present when I've made myself scarce until further info. Help? Advise? Fight? Flee? Additionally fearful of retaliation. Oh, these are the same guys receiving media coverage for targeting and terrorizing local homeless people. Can the ACLU vindicate some semi broke white kids afraid to be seen in public together? This is not conjecture.

If a warrant was issued then turn yourself in and take care of it. It won't go away.

In your post above you admitted to a domestic violence battery, so I suspect the charges are not bogus.

You're not PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE, yet!!!!

This is a garden variety domestic violence based beef.

All you need do is the following:

When arrested, turn yourself in and start the process, if you haven't been arrested, then:

When bonded out or released, next appear when and where directed, be on time, be well groomed, plead not guilty, hire a lawyer, if that's financially impossible, ask the judge to appoint INE to represent you, remain calm, remain polite, leave when directed, meet with the lawyer, speak about the matter - NO MORE NOVELS, THIS ISN'T TERRORISM, STOP MAKING IT INTO MORE THAN A JUNK, ALMOST NOTHING CASE, do as the lawyer suggests, stay away FROM her, have NO MORE CONTACT WITH HER, wait, you'll be just fine.

Forget about pursuing the police, until after this case is over, your recitation of events is meaningless, no one cares but you.

Be smart, stop talking, now isn't the time because realize it or not, you have a very big problem that if convicted it'll forever interfere with your life. Focus dude, focus!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back