That time I 1st saw peanut butter filled cow hooves for dogs

army judge

Super Moderator
hoof.jpg

pnutbutter.jpg

I've seen many things in my life a boardwalk, a potato with eyes, a horsefly, even a housefly, too.

Never ever had I seen a cow hoof filled with peanut butter, until today my son showed me what he was giving their pooch for Christmas.

Doesn't look very appetizing to me, but I'm not a canine, just some dude with canine teeth.

Heck, I had never even heard of them. :D

By God, I'm a old codger now.

Peanut Butter Filled Hooves

I didn't know dogs liked peanut butter.

I have seen dogs being fed peanut butter on a cracker or a large spatula/spoon.

My dad loved dogs, and said dogs will eat most anything humans eat.

I know mice (rats, too) can be enticed into mouse traps by baiting the trap with peanut butter.

I even know a guy who fishes after smearing peanut butter all over his lures.

What surprised me was that someone out there is clever enough to use cow hooves as a vehicle to transfer the peanut butter to a pooch, while making money.

The black spots in the peanut butter picture above would likely be off putting to most humans.

I volunteer at a local shelter on Saturdays and we keep some of the residents entertained by stuffing a Kong with peanut butter. A dog can stay occupied for hours with it in an attempt to get every bit of peanut butter out of the toy.

I volunteer at a local shelter on Saturdays and we keep some of the residents entertained by stuffing a Kong with peanut butter. A dog can stay occupied for hours with it in an attempt to get every bit of peanut butter out of the toy.

Dogs sure as heck would do just what you described.

Funny stuff, reminds me of the monkey and the coconut.

Back