Thank you

Highwayman

While taking this time to remember and honor all those who have sacrificed their lives for our freedom I'd also like to thank ArmyJudge, and all veterans, for their service to this great nation.

My friend, kind of you to thank the ones who served.
I've always felt the real patriots were the draftees, especially during WWII, Korea, and Nam.
I did my bit without regret, but those who laid their lives down for this nation, honoring their oath with their lives are the real heroes.

22 Until None holds walk at Central Texas State Veterans Cemetery

These are the patriots we need to remember every day of the year, especially those who took their own lives in desperation, and apparently without hope., or help.

I always feel weird when people thank me for my service.
I gave four short years from 94-98 when absolutely nothing happened. I was never in danger and just worked a regular 8-5 like everyone else.
Many people risked and sacrificed much more than I ever did. I feel like the recognition is misplaced when directed at me.

At any given moment your butt could of been in the mix.... You didn't have a choice about that. All jobs in the military have to be covered. This memorial day is about those that gave their life to this nation. We veterans have our day in Nov.

Back