Texan with a Floridian Traffic Ticket with a twist

Status
Not open for further replies.

bimini07

Hi Guys,

So we drove from Houston to Orlando for a 1 week trip to Disney. I drove through the night... so wifey offered to drive when we were a few hours from Orlando... So I figured what the heck... what can go wrong...

Turns out after 10 Mins of driving my wife jolts me to wake up as she got pulled over... LOL no joke.... she did... And this is her first ticket ever BTW...

Needless to say she was very nervous... So the cop walks over and asks her for DL and INS... she said the DL is in the trunk... He asked her for the DL number and insurance card....

So he ends up giving her a ticket but instead of making the ticket out to Brenda he makes it out to Drenda... and on the DL number he instead of writing 1xxxxxx being her DL number he writes 0XXXX the only thing he got right was the addy...

So that said can this case be dismissed? since he made so many errors? Or better yet do I even have to worry about it? I mean... if they try to put it on her record or send it to TX DMV... they are not going to match it up... unless they look at the addy and then change the DL and her name ?

Can they actually do that? Can anyone point me to a good/cheap Atty that I can hire in FL?

She was trying to overtake an 18 wheeler and had to speed up b/c there where two of them playing tag you are it... The cop obviously didn't care to listen b/c he had to meet his quota for the day...

Pls. Advise....

Thx,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back