Criminal Trials, Hearings testimony change

Status
Not open for further replies.

cinscott

the police officers testimony drastically changed from the preliminary hearing to the suppression hearing my court appointed attorney said this was irrelevant in the suppression hearing, i do not understand how this can be when it totally changed the events that led up to my arrest i need to know where i can get the facts of the relevancy of the testimony to my suppression hearing and what i can do about the way my attorney seems to be handling my case,one other question do i have the right to be present at all depositions for the defense and the prosecution and should my attorney have informed me of this right

Is your attorney hired by you, or court appointed? Is there an offocail records/court transcrpit of the both testimonies?

help

he is court appointed but i do not know what to do now. i have never been in trouble and do not have money to obtain help if you have any suggestions thanks

yes there is a audio cd of preliminary. he was not at preliminary and i dont believe he even listened to the cd

You may be able to request a different court appointed lawyer. Talk the the court clerk is see if that is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back