Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this should work. Replying to you.

Sorry about the outage some of you may have experienced last night. We had some genius who tried to grab our content off of our site and caused a massive number of different requests for web pages.

I have not been receiving email notifications of replies for a very long time ... so long, i cannot recall when I stopped getting them.

I do recall the slowing and crashing last night ... I was wondering what was going on!

I am not getting them either. This is very annoying. I WILL have this problem (and the rest of my overdone New Year's deadlines) licked by later tonight... Thank you everyone for your patience...

M

I am subscribed with instant notification and ... nothing.

Nope. I just logged on to look and saw that this thread was on my list of new posts.

Now all of you should get email notification. Turning off email batching to send out emails has temporarily solved the problem. You should receive immediate notices, including to this email. Feel free to reply here to confirm.

Everyone should get this email reply as well. If this works, then you can move to implment the next items on the list of features. Looking forward to seeing them here.

Still, no for me. Not even in the spam folder.

I'm having this problem on another list, too. I'm wondering if something bounced from my email once upon a time and this forum's server flagged my address as being invalid and somehow stopped sending emails. That happened on another list I was on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back