tesify

Status
Not open for further replies.

midnightstar13

I live like 200 feet from my sons house. My son has always for years been in different to me. A couple times he has taken me to see a doctor. and 1 time to
hospital ER. The last time I was in the hospital for a week, he did call middle of the week, after his wife insisted. (just for a little background of our relationship) Now his wife has left, getting a divorce. Two beautiful children. I have kept a friendly relationship., with daughter in law. My son has not spoken to me in months' Said he would never speak to me again. Now wife"s lawyer wants me to testify in her favor, I am 68 years old, this is really getting to me. I am in second stage COPD, have CHF. Diabetic. I am so upset all the time, and stressed, depressed, My question is, if my doctor, would give me a medical letter for her lawyer, (even thou I have not been supeona,,just asked , by her lawyer. ) Would this be a better way to handle this? I really do believe, I can not take much more, mentally or physically. Thanks in advance, to all that respond to this

I'm assuming this is a custody battle between Mom & Dad, and Mom wants you to testify in her favor?

You do not have to testify. If you receive a subpoena, come back and let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back