Terrorized Censored Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been dealing with sneak and peak excursions in my home for a very long time. These are privacy violations where police/intel goons come in my home and leave a frightening calling card that they were there. Today, I discovered that seven pages of handwritten notes were torn out of my notebook and stolen. Suffice it to say, that the notes were related to an independent writer's project. The object of this activity is censorship. If I self-censor and shut down, the stalking stops; but if I continue to work on my projects, I can expect more home invasions or other terrifying incidents. If I try and ignore them and just press on, things start breaking apart; car, plumbing, computer, health, and more have all broken down in the past until I shut down and stop creating artworks. "Right to enjoyment" of my home has become just a laughable naive concept to me.

The goons know what they are doing and they never leave any real evidence of their presence; I am sure it is police-intel. It is extremely rare that they steal something, making the latest incidents especially frightening (that's incident'S'; other items related to creating artwork were stolen on November 27th). The notes were not especially valuable commercially, just personally important and time consuming to create, while my television, laptop and other valuables remain untouched and unharmed (for the moment). Can you imagine me writing up a police report about this? "You mean they stole seven pages of notes that are virtually worthless to everyone but you and they left your tv and laptop just sitting there?" Also, the police will close ranks around their intel goons even though they know it's true. There was nothing remotely illegal or of national security interest in my writer's journal notes.

Please note that I am absolutely sure that I did not misplace the notes. They were in a spiral binder that I have NEVER taken out of it's place at my work table. I did make a good faith thorough search for them anyway, but they were most definitely torn out and taken. There were other similar incidents recently and countless others in the past. I have logged them. I believe it is a part of the corporate culture in Los Angeles, where I live. Years ago, I have contracted with entertainment and computer giants and I am a witness/victim of terrible crimes perpetrated by them and their corrupt thugs.

My question to you is this: If this were happening to you or someone you cared for, what would be your advice, besides writing down incident reports, as I have done?

WOW, this happened to a friend of mine.
Last Christmas Eve, they secretly entered his home, urinated and defecated all over his kitchen counter.
He collected the evidence, analyzed it, and retains it locked in his freezer.
Two weeks later they placed several naughty notes and pictures on his computer.
He discovered that by making aluminum foil snowmen, placing one hidden in every room of his home, they can no longer enter.
It's been almost a year, and now they're left with littering his lawn with red Solo drinking cups.
Small price to any for his protection. Try it, might work for you.

I really resent you making tin foil hat jokes. Are you saying that stalking doesn't exist? No, you're just trying to make me out to be a loon like everybody else. Have you ever heard of gaslighting? Google gaslighting and read just the first paragraph of it on wikipedia; I can't post links yet apparently.

This is a really disappointing response from such an upstanding moderator of such an important and valuable forum! Look up group stalking while you are at it. This DOES go on and it ruins people's lives; mine included.

Most of the assumption is, "Why would someone go to all that trouble?" Well, it's not someone, it's a group of people and it goes on because there is money in it. I'm sure you wouldn't deny that people will pay for vengeful criminal acts on people they want to hurt. Well, gaslighting is a very terrible form of revenge. Imagine never feeling safe in your own home! And then when you try and talk about it people just assume there is something wrong with you, instead of something very wrong going on!

This is a tool of marginalization; a method to ruin someone and the colossal machinations of the surveillance state make it quite entertaining for them, as well as profitable. They get their own private reality tv show watching someone they hate break down and get some nice extra-curricular cash infusions from the community chest!

I'm really disappointed at your response and I am begging others, go ahead and assume I'm a loon if you want; Just please answer my querry hypothetically, if you're not able to believe my truth:

If a powerful corporation was paying police and others to violate your home to terrorize you, but they leave no evidence that would stand up in court, what would you do?

Thanks, mightymoose. I keep the doors locked. I am talking about legal, public, or institutional action with my query, though. I have those solutions basically in check and these people are trained to defeat them. I wouldn't think of putting the notes in question in a safe, though. I can only fit so much in there, and the notes were not so vital that I needed to store them there; they just represent a lot of hard work gone down the drain; I didn't make copies and I have to start that aspect of the project from scratch. Next time, I will make copies but my again the question is, if you please, what kind of legal, public or institutional action could be taken?

Who could I go to for help with this?

...and if you please, other than a psychiatrist! Please assume hypothetically that I am mentally sound and that this is really going on.

I am open to any other home security advice as well; beyond the basics of what mighymoose talked about.

Sorry, next time, I'll edit the last post instead of multi-posting.

Last edited:
WHY would someone go through all of this? This sort of activity would be extraordinarily expensive, would require a level of sophistication and manpower that would be enormously costly, and would have to involve many people. Secrets are tough to keep between TWO people, let alone a dozen or more! Especially when the activity involves felonies that could get the involved parties sent to prison if they were caught.

So, why are YOU so important that some mysterious government entity would risk spending thousands each day in order to simply vex you? It makes no sense at all. This type of surveillance was not brought to bear against John Gotti! So, why you?

I really resent you making tin foil hat jokes. Are you saying that stalking doesn't exist? No, you're just trying to make me out to be a loon like everybody else. Have you ever heard of gaslighting? Google gaslighting and read just the first paragraph of it on wikipedia; I can't post links yet apparently.

This is a really disappointing response from such an upstanding moderator of such an important and valuable forum! Look up group stalking while you are at it. This DOES go on and it ruins people's lives; mine included.

Most of the assumption is, "Why would someone go to all that trouble?" Well, it's not someone, it's a group of people and it goes on because there is money in it. I'm sure you wouldn't deny that people will pay for vengeful criminal acts on people they want to hurt. Well, gaslighting is a very terrible form of revenge. Imagine never feeling safe in your own home! And then when you try and talk about it people just assume there is something wrong with you, instead of something very wrong going on!

This is a tool of marginalization; a method to ruin someone and the colossal machinations of the surveillance state make it quite entertaining for them, as well as profitable. They get their own private reality tv show watching someone they hate break down and get some nice extra-curricular cash infusions from the community chest!

I'm really disappointed at your response and I am begging others, go ahead and assume I'm a loon if you want; Just please answer my querry hypothetically, if you're not able to believe my truth:

If a powerful corporation was paying police and others to violate your home to terrorize you, but they leave no evidence that would stand up in court, what would you do?

Its you, you're the one casting aspersions on my pal.
The guy is much safer now, and if you read my post carefully, it never said anything about hats.
My friend has heard all the tin foil hat jokes, buddy.
He uses ALUMINUM foil.
A very special brand of aluminum foil.
He didn't make hats, he made aluminum foil snowmen.
And, just to establish credibility, it ONLY works with Reynolds brand, non-stick aluminum foil.
Before you knock a genuine, proven solution, why not try it?

However, the FBI and the Joint Terrorist Task Forces (operated across the country) have been known to surreptitiously do what you describe.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/terrorism/terrorism_jttfs

The FBI also does surreptitiously enter homes with the appropriate federal warrants.

These "black bag" searches are often undetected.

I can't say how I know of these "black bag" operations, but they are conducted with great frequency, and are done under court seal, with legitimate federal warrants.

If this is what is occurring, there is nothing you can do, until and unless an indictment is issued.

In many cases, evidence is seized, but cases are never pursued.

https://www.schneier.com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-search.cgi?tag=FBI

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2007/06/as_part_of_its_/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_bag_operation

http://vault.fbi.gov/Surreptitious Entries (Black Bag Jobs)

http://vault.fbi.gov/Surreptitious ...s Entries (Black Bag Jobs) Part 14 of 30/view

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...2ba174-5397-11e3-9e2c-e1d01116fd98_story.html

Of course, THAT ^^^^^ is not what the OP has described ...

If this were one of those ops, they would not be leaving notice of their visit as the OP contends. They also wouldn't need to steal any notes, they could simply take images of them and leave them there so as not to arouse suspicion.

This is not a "black bag" op ... nor is it likely any op.

Last edited:
CdwJava,
Thanks for the reply. I don't mind honest skepticism. It's when people automatically assume mental illness, and worse, add insult to injury with tin foil hat jokes that I think is uncalled for; though I would prefer addressing my main question, I can understand your skepticism.

First of all, It's definitely NOT just me. We are talking about a highly organized network with international connections; It is funded by the intelligence communities black budget programs as well as corporate sponsors. Can you deny for a moment that the ability to marginalize someone without so much as one day in court or even an uncomfortable press conference would be valuable to the corporate elite? I am just one person among at least tens of thouands globally that are targeted in this way.

Why me? Because I have pissed off some sociopaths and my politics is to the left of Attila the Hun. Those sociopaths, douche-bags, and tools are the very people they recruit to do you in; although the framework of this network is impersonal and is charged with a kind of cultural eugenics program to marginalize certain people. Unfortunately, in my case, I am a harmless person, but that doesn't matter when being selected because the network's infrastructure is corrupt. Now, I have highly developed multi-media talents and I can and have brought light to these matters. I discontinued because of the process I already discussed above; censorship through intimidation.

It's not just me and its really happening to a lot of people.

edit: army judge, F.U. for the tin foil hat jokes. Thank you for second half of your last post

Last edited:
CdwJava,
Thanks for the reply. I don't mind honest skepticism. It's when people automatically assume mental illness, and worse, add insult to injury with tin foil hat jokes that I think is uncalled for; though I would prefer addressing my main question, I can understand your skepticism.
Yeah. It makes no sense, hence the skepticism.

As for what you can do, you have received a number of suggestions including better locks, alarms, and cameras.

First of all, It's definitely NOT just me. We are talking about a highly organized network with international connections; It is funded by the intelligence communities black budget programs as well as corporate sponsors.
Why YOU? You're talking about a huge and very expensive operation simply to give you the heeby-jeebies? For less money they could discredit you in much better ways. Why freak you out?

Can you deny for a moment that the ability to marginalize someone without so much as one day in court or even an uncomfortable press conference would be valuable to the corporate elite? I am just one person among at least tens of thouands globally that are targeted in this way.
No corporation or group of corporations could afford to spend thousands of dollars PER DAY just to freak "tens of thousands" of people out. Sorry, it just isn't happening. They'd go bankrupt with nothing to show. They'd be better off paying attorneys and PR firms to marginalize their critics than go bankrupt trying to send "tens of thousands" of people over the edge.

Logically, your accusations simply don't make any sense as it would require resources, money and infrastructure that is unheard of.

Yeah. It makes no sense, hence the skepticism.

As for what you can do, you have received a number of suggestions including better locks, alarms, and cameras.

These people are trained to defeat these things. It is most definitely and op.

Why YOU? You're talking about a huge and very expensive operation simply to give you the heeby-jeebies? For less money they could discredit you in much better ways. Why freak you out?

No corporation or group of corporations could afford to spend thousands of dollars PER DAY just to freak "tens of thousands" of people out. Sorry, it just isn't happening. They'd go bankrupt with nothing to show. They'd be better off paying attorneys and PR firms to marginalize their critics than go bankrupt trying to send "tens of thousands" of people over the edge.

Logically, your accusations simply don't make any sense as it would require resources, money and infrastructure that is unheard of.

It took all of 3 minutes to come into my home and take my notes, probably less. Presumably, the one(s) that did it were making the rounds and I was just one stop over for them. They have an enormous amount of info and data in this surveillance state. They have already discredited me and continue to. They likely will again. That I have learned to ignore or confront intelligently when I can. Why freak me out? For censorship as I already described! Anyone that wants to think clearly or create works needs first and foremost a sense of safety.

The agencies and networks in question HAVE historically gone to great length and expense to discredit, even assassinate artists, entertainers, statesmen, and celebrities that they wanted silenced. This is nothing new, and you damn well know it!

Okaaaay then ...

I think you have a greater sense of self-importance than the government or any corporation would impart upon you, but, if you feel this is happening and continue to feel powerless to try and stop it, nothing I can say or do will deter you from your desire to feel oppressed.

Good luck to you.

Okaaaay then ...

I think you have a greater sense of self-importance than the government or any corporation would impart upon you, but, if you feel this is happening and continue to feel powerless to try and stop it, nothing I can say or do will deter you from your desire to feel oppressed.

Good luck to you.

You definitely don't wish me well. Classic blaming the victim here. Probably closing ranks with the goons. Don't mean to wax self important here, but I have a powerful creative imagination. If I had a persecution complex, I imagine I would think of something more alarming than, "They stole my notes." And that is the nature of gaslighting; Something terrifying happens to you, violating your right to enjoyment of your home and even when you try to rationally diplomatically discuss it with a group of lawyers in a forum, you are publicly ridiculed by them.

Of course, THAT ^^^^^ is not what the OP has described ...

If this were one of those ops, they would not be leaving notice of their visit as the OP contends. They also wouldn't need to steal any notes, they could simply take images of them and leave them there so as not to arouse suspicion.

This is not a "black bag" op ... nor is it likely any op.

I never said it was.

I simply said, it does exist.

But, they don't go after gnomes.

They pursue Mr VERY VERY BIG or MR BEHEMOTH.

As far as allegedly stealing notes, that's what defies logic.

Even in the early 1960's during cointelpro, the agencies involved used cameras to photograph and capture data.

Microfilm was very popular, too.

If this is happening, it could be a few of his pals.

It might be someone he knows that just likes pulling his leg.

Or, it could be the work of a poltergeist, if one believes in that sort of thing.

Who knows?

I think its a bunch of his pals pranking him.

Last edited:
CdwJava,

First of all, It's definitely NOT just me. We are talking about a highly organized network with international connections; It is funded by the intelligence communities black budget programs as well as corporate sponsors. Can you deny for a moment that the ability to marginalize someone without so much as one day in court or even an uncomfortable press conference would be valuable to the corporate elite? I am just one person among at least tens of thouands globally that are targeted in this way.

Why me? Because I have pissed off some sociopaths and my politics is to the left of Attila the Hun. Those sociopaths, douche-bags, and tools are the very people they recruit to do you in; although the framework of this network is impersonal and is charged with a kind of cultural eugenics program to marginalize certain people. Unfortunately, in my case, I am a harmless person, but that doesn't matter when being selected because the network's infrastructure is corrupt. Now, I have highly developed multi-media talents and I can and have brought light to these matters. I discontinued because of the process I already discussed above; censorship through intimidation.

It's not just me and its really happening to a lot of people.

edit: army judge, F.U. for the tin foil hat jokes. Thank you for second half of your last post

Well, now you've forced my hand.

But, I'll restrain myself.

Don't push it....

Good evening...

Last edited:
You definitely don't wish me well. Classic blaming the victim here. Probably closing ranks with the goons. Don't mean to wax self important here, but I have a powerful creative imagination. If I had a persecution complex, I imagine I would think of something more alarming than, "They stole my notes." And that is the nature of gaslighting; Something terrifying happens to you, violating your right to enjoyment of your home and even when you try to rationally diplomatically discuss it with a group of lawyers in a forum, you are publicly ridiculed by them.

Nah.

This is Sunday night "the trolls are out in full force and we have a live one" shenanigans.

Because, y'know, the logical response to your situation is to get yourself online, go through the process of registering and have at it. Except it isn't.

And I'll be blunt. You're lying.

And now it's Sunday Night football so I'll go back to my boys.

Nah.

This is Sunday night "the trolls are out in full force and we have a live one" shenanigans.

Because, y'know, the logical response to your situation is to get yourself online, go through the process of registering and have at it. Except it isn't.

And I'll be blunt. You're lying.

And now it's Sunday Night football so I'll go back to my boys.

Im no troll. Just when I get someone to give me the benefit of the doubt, the next stage: acusations of lying. You can't possibly know that with any certainty; especially since what you say about me isn't true. Since I haven't shown you any duplicity or evidence of fabrication, I suspect your motives.

Why NOT ask lawyers in a forum for violations of reasonable expectation of privacy under the forum heading, "Constitutional Law and Civil Rights"? Why is it so illogical to ask people supposedly well versed in abuses of power and the remedies thereof? I'm no troll and it's messed up to just dismiss me like that!

I finally have enough posts to link:

For heaven's sake! Educate yourselves about this before you ridicule someone like me. I came here asking for your help!

Now, the LOCK and the BAN!!!

Buh Buh....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back