Terrorist Attacks All Over Kabul!!! ISIS-K Takes Credit!

army judge

Super Moderator
Terror attacks all over Kabul!!!!

Unknown number killed and maimed.

Attack is said to be the work of ISIS-K.

Puddin' Head is silent.

So far, three US Marines wounded, or so it is said.

ISIS-K said to be plotting MORE gifts for the US Invasion Forces!

Talented Taliban silent!

Another terrorist blast at major hotel.

Blasts Rock Areas Outside Kabul's Airport Hours After Warnings of Daesh Terror Threat

Thirteen dead after suicide bomb detonated & 2nd blast at Kabul airport

Multiple explosions outside Kabul, Afghanistan airport; 3 US Marines injured: LIVE UPDATES

Explosion at Kabul airport hours after ISIS bomb threat | Daily Mail Online

I have no problem with those cockroaches killing each other off. The more the merrier.

But why are there ANY Marines (or US forces) left in Afghanistan?

As long as we are out, we should be completely OUT.

I have no problem with those cockroaches killing each other off. The more the merrier.

But why are there ANY Marines (or US forces) left in Afghanistan?

As long as we are out, we should be completely OUT.

I agree we should be out. But we should have pulled out the civilian US & allied citizens as well as those Afghans that have been helping us BEFORE we dropped troop strength below a level that could protect them.

Also, prior to the Potato getting elected we kept hearing how Trump had made us a laughingstock all over the world. Thanks to the Potato they are no longer laughing at us. They are now cussing us and not trusting us. And the trust of allies since WWII is exactly what enabled the US to be a Super Power.

I agree we should be out. But we should have pulled out the civilian US & allied citizens as well as those Afghans that have been helping us BEFORE we dropped troop strength below a level that could protect them.
Kind of difficult when citizens decide to take a vacation to the country. I have no idea what they were thinking, but as of this morning if they hadn't made it onto the airport property, they're not going to get out, period.

Dozens of California students, parents stranded in Afghanistan after summer trip abroad

You guys, you guys you silly Tally ban

you are going to make me do something, seriously.

We will send you a notice on what when and where we intend to blow something up.

Only a matter of time, I have a tin foil hat.

BUT......

Open borders, Afghans with USA made equipment, suicide bombers similar to the Japanese in WW2. Remember it took the bomb last time to defeat them other wise millions would have died.

What could go wrong?

Back