Burglary, Arson, Home Invasion terrance robinson conviction

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayrobi1010

please help, send any information you can to help me. my son was convicted on may 17.2007 in alexandria, la. 71301 in the court of judge donald johnson, on armed robbery, and aggravated burglary. evidence was circumstanial and almost non-existent.
no eyewitness identification at time of crime. terrance robinson 30 year old black male
jury 11 whites, one black female who did not vote guilty or not guilty.
sentencing june 15,2007. please send helpful information asap
thanks

please help, send any information you can to help me. my son was convicted on may 17.2007 in alexandria, la. 71301 in the court of judge donald johnson, on armed robbery, and aggravated burglary. evidence was circumstanial and almost non-existent.
no eyewitness identification at time of crime. terrance robinson 30 year old black male
thanks

I am truly sorry to hear about the problem with your son. This must be very difficult for you. But without facts given to indicate that there was racial bias resulting in an unfair trial, I think it is difficult to appeal to people's sympathies. Just because there is a jury constructed of 11 white people and 1 black person doesn't mean that the people were unfair. I really do understand this must be difficult for you and, if you are correct that the evidence presented was flimsy and almost non-existent, you need to present the case by attacking the elements that convicted your son. Was the identification of your son extremely weak? Was there virtually no proof that he had a weapon?

I wish you luck and hope your son will be ok. If we can help we are glad to do so and sympathize but in order to help you need to show more than just a racial makeup of the jury.

thanks

Who was the woman he robbed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back