Unlawful Eviction Tenant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

I lived in a Post Foreclosure Condominium in San Francisco. I was evicted after the ending of a 3 year lease with only a 3 day as opposed 90 day mandated by TPFA. More importantly, it just came to my attention that Deutsche Bank evicted me without an unfiled an unstamped Judgment and an unfiled and unstamped Writ of Possession. I want to file a Motion to Quash the eviction and be returned to my condo I was renting before my belongings are removed. I want to know on what legal grounds can I bring the Motion Quash?

I lived in a Post Foreclosure Condominium in San Francisco. I was evicted after the ending of a 3 year lease with only a 3 day as opposed 90 day mandated by TPFA. More importantly, it just came to my attention that Deutsche Bank evicted me without an unfiled an unstamped Judgment and an unfiled and unstamped Writ of Possession. I want to file a Motion to Quash the eviction and be returned to my condo I was renting before my belongings are removed. I want to know on what legal grounds can I bring the Motion Quash?

Not going to happen on an eviction. You're out, you're going to stay out.

You can consult with a couple of local attorneys. Be prepared to cough up $2,000 to $5,000 to retain their services.
Otherwise, the bank will spend $50,000, $100,000 to preserve its perceived property rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back