Temporary Order... Can it be fought?

MommaHen

Jurisdiction
South Carolina
My husband and I had a temporary custody hearing against my parents, for the "best interest of our sons. They were under the assumption that child services were going to either take our children or put them in the care of someone else. Our DSS case was unfounded and all drug tests were passed through hair folical. At the time of the hearing my husband and I had a down fall in finances. Due to this, with what felt like the world against me, I moved into my parents house with our sons. For the main focus to provide a stable place to reside. I solely hired a attorney to defend myself in court. My husband did not appear due to transportation issues. By the time we made it into the court room I felt very overwhelmed due to the possibility of losing my boys, even temporarily. I agreed to settle. My parents withdrew their motion for temporary custody but can renew their motion without having to show any other change in circumstances should I decide to move out of their home. My husband is not allowed to have contact with the children. Although I may recieve and give contact to him, my boys are stripped from their father. It has affected all of us, except my parents. Is it possible that he/we may file something to revoke or fight back the no contact to our children? If and when I move out does the stipulations of contact still apply?

My husband and I had a temporary custody hearing against my parents, for the "best interest of our sons. They were under the assumption that child services were going to either take our children or put them in the care of someone else. Our DSS case was unfounded and all drug tests were passed through hair folical. At the time of the hearing my husband and I had a down fall in finances. Due to this, with what felt like the world against me, I moved into my parents house with our sons. For the main focus to provide a stable place to reside. I solely hired a attorney to defend myself in court. My husband did not appear due to transportation issues. By the time we made it into the court room I felt very overwhelmed due to the possibility of losing my boys, even temporarily. I agreed to settle. My parents withdrew their motion for temporary custody but can renew their motion without having to show any other change in circumstances should I decide to move out of their home. My husband is not allowed to have contact with the children. Although I may recieve and give contact to him, my boys are stripped from their father. It has affected all of us, except my parents. Is it possible that he/we may file something to revoke or fight back the no contact to our children? If and when I move out does the stipulations of contact still apply?

You should speak with a couple of attorney near you.
Why not make a few calls this morning in an effort to obtain answers to your questions?

Back