tazed

Enriqueindeed

Jurisdiction
Missouri
i recieved my Social Security determination letter and found that the Washington County Sheriff Department had reported a lie to Social Security. They reported that on Labor Day 2015 they were called to my property and that i had become combative and needed to be tazed twice. Well the hospital reported the correct version. On Labor Day 2015 i was being trasported in from my property for treatment of a grand mal seizure. That i refused treatment and subsequently tazed twice in the treatment room. I wrote the attorney general of missouri only to be told to report it to the sherill, which had beed done, and to the presiding commissioner of the county. my question is 2 fold. When did it become the responsibliity of the presiding commissioner to investigate civi rights violation? How do i find an attorney to help me, seeing as how the one i did hire was the city judge and he has been found corrupt and been disbarred?

PICTURES REDACTED to protect your privacy by a site mod.

How do i find an attorney to help me

You can use Google, Bing, Yahoo, Duck Duck Go, or one of dozens of other serach providers to look for attorneys in your state.

You can also use this link:

LawyerDirectory

You can use this link, too:

https://www.hg.org/bar-associations-missouri.asp

Here's another:

Finding and Hiring a Lawyer

Do your due diligence, as I am NOT recommending or endorsing any attorneys you may contact.

I am only illustrating how you may seek an attorney.

My examples are not meant to offer my approval, as I use them ONLY for ILLUSTRATIVE purposes.

Buyer beware....

Back