Taliban Shows Off Their Special Forces Wearing Our Military Gear! All Praise Goes to Puddin' Head.

army judge

Super Moderator
snapshot_www.france24.com_1629896331877.png

The Taliban has been showing off its own "special forces" on social media, soldiers in new uniforms equipped with looted American equipment who contrast sharply with the image of the usual Afghan insurgent.

Pictures and videos of fighters in the so-called "Badri 313" unit have been posted online for propaganda purposes to underline how the Taliban have better equipped and trained men at their disposal than in the past, experts say.

The soldiers are shown in uniforms, boots, balaclavas and body armour similar to those worn by special forces around the world -- and unlike the shalwar kameez, turban and sandals of the traditional Taliban fighter.

Rather than a battered Russian-designed Kalashnikov rifle slung over their shoulder, the men of Badri 313 hold new US-made rifles such as the M4, sometimes with night-vision goggles and advanced gunsights.

Badri 313 "likely represents some of the best trained and equipped fighters within the Taliban more broadly, although as you would expect there is a degree of sensationalising in propaganda coverage of the unit by the group," Matt Henman from the Janes defence consultancy told AFP.

Taliban shows off 'special forces' in propaganda blitz - France 24

I dunno - my momma always told me to share my toys...what's the difference?

I dunno - my momma always told me to share my toys...what's the difference?

Take a trip to Afghanistan and ask the Taliban.

What a disrespectful comment towards our beloved, respected military; especially those who died serving our nation.

Heroes such as my son-in-law, brother-in-law, uncle, and three cousins.

Those aren't toys, and our soldiers aren't toy soldiers.

The dead are heroes to me.

Their spouses, mothers, siblings, relatives, and friends deserve better.

People eventually show you who and what they are.

Believe them, especially when they dance on the Graves of our nation's warriors!!!

Take a trip to Afghanistan and ask the Taliban.

What a disrespectful comment towards our beloved, respected military; especially those who died serving our nation.

Heroes such as my son-in-law, brother-in-law, uncle, and three cousins.

Those aren't toys, and our soldiers aren't toy soldiers.

The dead are heroes to me.

Their spouses, mothers, siblings, relatives, and friends deserve better.

People eventually show you who and what they are.

Believe them, especially when they dance on the Graves of our nation's warriors!!!
My comment was not meant to offend - just the opposite. The sarcasm about the situation that I intended to convey just didn't come across. My apologies.

I am wondering if they will figure out how to use them? I saw where they have some facial imaging and social software to tell who they are dealing with so they can find their enemies to the cause. I am scared for the future of this country as not all people they are bringing here are loyal to America. I have a feeling that the things going on in Afghanistan will happen in this country eventually. I just hope I am long gone before it does.

and no one gets @Zigner comments, you mean what you say and say what you mean. How anyone can infer sarcasm on any of the comments you post is ridiculous. I believe that you post what you say and mean what you post. If not, then you would not post it.

Last edited:
Military hardware are implements of death.
They aren't toys.
They aren't meant to be shared with enemies of our nation.
I will never dance on the Graves of our nation's patriots, who died or were maimed serving our great nation.

Military hardware are implements of death.
They aren't toys.
They aren't meant to be shared with enemies of our nation.
I will never dance on the Graves of our nation's patriots, who died or were maimed serving our great nation.

it is okay, 100 years from now they can dig them up, burn their statues, and talk about how racist they were. Just like Robert E Lee said he didn't want any statues of him made and I think he might had the foresight to understand why.

and no one gets @Zigner comments, you mean what you say and say what you mean. How anyone can infer sarcasm on any of the comments you post is ridiculous. I believe that you post what you say and mean what you post. If not, then you would not post it.
Nah, it's just you.
Really, though. I acknowledged and apologized because my comment was not received in the spirit that I intended it. Have you...ever?

Nah, it's just you.
Really, though. I acknowledged and apologized because my comment was not received in the spirit that I intended it. Have you...ever?

Ever, what?

I would eat a pregnant wildcat and crap out a litter of kittens before I would ever say that to someone the likes of you.

@army judge
I tried to send this as a direct messages so that it wouldn't be lost in the mix with Redemptionsman's rubbish, but I don't believe you have them enabled:

I'd like to apologize directly to you for my post, as it seems to have really offended you. My intention (perhaps poorly executed) was to express contempt for how the withdrawal was handled and was in no way meant to belittle or diminish the sacrifices of any of our service members. I'm sorry that I didn't express it very clearly.

Momma told us there would days like this. LOL As my screen name states... I am a combat disabled veteran myself. My life was forever changed in defense of our way of life. Zigner, I didn't take offense to your post in the slightest. I saw the humor in it and chuckled when I read it. It wasn't disrespectful in any way.... My thoughts is simple... It wasn't U.S. troops that lost that equipment to them. Don't sweat the small stuff in life. :)

@army judge
I tried to send this as a direct messages so that it wouldn't be lost in the mix with Redemptionsman's rubbish, but I don't believe you have them enabled:

I'd like to apologize directly to you for my post, as it seems to have really offended you. My intention (perhaps poorly executed) was to express contempt for how the withdrawal was handled and was in no way meant to belittle or diminish the sacrifices of any of our service members. I'm sorry that I didn't express it very clearly.

Thank you for clarifying.

Yes, I joke about many things.

I never joke about maimed or dead patriots.

God bless the families of those who lost a patriot, or now love a patriot maimed by war.

@Zigner posts do come off as straight messed up at times, if he is kidding then i seriously do apologize as well since it kind of got out of hand. I use sarcasm too but want to make sure everyone knows when I am doing it.

@Zigner posts do come off as straight messed up at times, if he is kidding then i seriously do apologize as well since it kind of got out of hand. I use sarcasm too but want to make sure everyone knows when I am doing it.
That's where I fell down in the post that started this. Disabled Vet understood it as I intended while army judge did not. That's my fault, not his.

Back