Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Taking of ones property

LIPrippa

Jurisdiction
Georgia
I live with the mother of my kids and lately theres been issues with her. She constantly threatens to call the law and give them bogus reasons to have me arrested I think out of spite that I won't give in and allow her to manipulate me as she does so many others. Constantly trying to find ways to get to me I hope what she has done now is against the law and something can be done where she can learn she is not above everyone. I am an amputee and need my prosthetic to get around and she has taken it and done something with it and I am furious! It is worth 73K if that helps any but please tell me what is and isn't within the law as far as actions I can take if any. Thank you

please tell me what is and isn't within the law as far as actions I can take if any.

So...you're basically asking us to create two lists: one of which lists things that are legal and the other of which lists things that aren't legal?

I can't imagine how such an exercise could possibly be productive.

You are, of course, free to move out and file an appropriate court proceeding to obtain custody, visitation and child support orders concerning your children. You can also sue your girlfriend in relation to your prosthetic limb. Consult with a local attorney for advice.

please tell me what is and isn't within the law as far as actions I can take if any.

You best serve yourself and your children by moving out ASAP before things escalate out of control and someone gets hurt, arrested, maimed, or killed.

I'm sure you wouldn't want any of the above things to happen, especially in the presence of your children.

A man and a man, a woman and a woman, a husband and wife, or a baby daddy and baby mama often have difficulty living together.

If things are as you describe, for your well being, mental health, and to preserve your liberty; you need to move away from where you are yesterday.

It is her home.

You are at best a guest, maybe a roomer.

You have minimal rights LONG term, and no rights if she does as you speculate, "SET YOU UP"!

If cost is an issue, seek a battered spouse/domestic partner shelter, a friend, a relative, assistance for disabled people, or vets if you happen to have served our nation.

How did she come to be is possession of the prosthetic? What did she do to it?
Are you a dependent adult?
What have you done so far about this? Why are you unable to simply take it back?

Fyi she can't simply make a phone call and have you arrested. Law enforcement would need to see you do something or otherwise obtain information besides what she says to give them cause to do anything.

How did she come to be is possession of the prosthetic? What did she do to it?
Are you a dependent adult?
What have you done so far about this? Why are you unable to simply take it back?

Fyi she can't simply make a phone call and have you arrested. Law enforcement would need to see you do something or otherwise obtain information besides what she says to give them cause to

I would take back my prosthetic if I could find it I've looked high and low! She took it when I was sleeping.

You best serve yourself and your children by moving out ASAP before things escalate out of control and someone gets hurt, arrested, maimed, or killed.

I'm sure you wouldn't want any of the above things to happen, especially in the presence of your children.

A man and a man, a woman and a woman, a husband and wife, or a baby daddy and baby mama often have difficulty living together.

If things are as you describe, for your well being, mental health, and to preserve your liberty; you need to move away from where you are yesterday.

It is her home.

You are at best a guest, maybe a roomer.

You have minimal rights LONG term, and no rights if she does as you speculate, "SET YOU UP"!

If cost is an issue, seek a battered spouse/domestic partner shelter, a friend, a relative, assistance for disabled people, or vets if you happen to have served our nation.

I am originally from another state and have no family here and I am not a vet.

It seems you are in a very unhealthy environment if you are in this situation and unable to get help.
Is she denies taking it then report it as stolen. It does seem you need to find better living arrangements.

Back