Suspicious of step family

Wdmar5

Jurisdiction
Nevada
My mother remarried about 40 years ago after my father passed away, they purchased a business with the insurance money and went on to do very well, me and my sister have been very suspicious that he has been secretly setting up our step siblings for years. My step father loaned one of my step sisters a large amount to buy 4 investment properties, I looked up the tax assessors documents and those properties are listed under a partnership with a lawyer who does estate planning, I know my step father is up to something but was hoping I could get some insight into exactly what.

I know my step father is up to something but was hoping I could get some insight into exactly what.

Insight from who? Strangers on the internet who don't know anything about your step-father, his business affairs, or how much of them your mother approves of?

me and my sister have been very suspicious that he has been secretly setting up our step siblings for years.

I assume "he" refers to your stepfather, but I'm not sure what "setting up our step siblings" means.

I know my step father is up to something but was hoping I could get some insight into exactly what.

How could we possibly know? No one here has any information about this person who is completely unknown to us.

I assume "he" refers to your stepfather, but I'm not sure what "setting up our step siblings" means.

How could we possibly know? No one here has any information about this person who is completely unknown to us.
My question is why would someone put property in a

Basically my question is what are some of the reasons property would be in a trust and some is not?

People use trusts to reduce excessive government theft, also known as TAXES.

PEOPLE also use trusts to keep nosey people from discovering their financial affairs.

Children have no inherent right to inherit anything from their parent(s).

Whatever your mother does with her finances is NONE of your business.

Back