Super anxious, could I get in trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Pants

Jurisdiction
Other
Hi everyone,

I suffer from major anxiety/paranoia.

Last year around this time my girlfriend (whom I live with) had her hours reduced significantly from work due to COVID 19 which resulted in me having to pay rent for 2 or 3 months which I really struggled with financially.

Last year I found out I had the option to skip 5 months worth of car payments due to people suffering financial hardships due to COVID. So I did because I struggled with paying OUR rent in full (we pay 50/50) and I needed time to get back on track with bills. It was a really bad time for me mentally, and financially. when I spoke to the representative to inquire about skipping some payments my idiot brain decided to say I was the one with reduced hours, and now I'm freaking out because I'm worried I could go to jail for mixing up my words and "lying" to the bank.

I can't stop thinking about this, am I over reacting?

Hi everyone,

I suffer from major anxiety/paranoia.

Last year around this time my girlfriend (whom I live with) had her hours reduced significantly from work due to COVID 19 which resulted in me having to pay rent for 2 or 3 months which I really struggled with financially.

Last year I found out I had the option to skip 5 months worth of car payments due to people suffering financial hardships due to COVID. So I did because I struggled with paying OUR rent in full (we pay 50/50) and I needed time to get back on track with bills. It was a really bad time for me mentally, and financially. when I spoke to the representative to inquire about skipping some payments my idiot brain decided to say I was the one with reduced hours, and now I'm freaking out because I'm worried I could go to jail for mixing up my words and "lying" to the bank.

I can't stop thinking about this, am I over reacting?
This is a United States Law site. You should consult with a local attorney in your unknown country/province/republic...etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back