Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Sunny Valley Stalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starrz

My friend was / is being stalked. He managed with out much help from the local law enforcement to get it taken to trial, and the guy was convicted. Hes on probation right now for being found guilty of the stalking charges, after he kept breaking the stalking protection order. Now that the stalker is out, he is still continuing to intimidate my friend, he drives by slowly, calls him names, and once a friend that was with him held up his hand like a gun and acted like he was shooting at my friend.
He has tried to contact the guys probation officer, the local law enforcement and the courts that convicted the stalker in the first place and no one will help. What can we do to make them get this dangerous man out of there?? Is the county responsible for making sure that the stalking order is followed, and if its not arent they supposed to arrest this stalker and punish him?

Thanks
Jacqui

Originally posted by Starrz: He has tried to contact the guys probation officer, the local law enforcement and the courts that convicted the stalker in the first place and no one will help. What can we do to make them get this dangerous man out of there?? Is the county responsible for making sure that the stalking order is followed, and if its not arent they supposed to arrest this stalker and punish him?
The county should be enforcing the order and if they aren't doing that you should let them know about it. I always send written documentation that can be verified -- certified return receipt letters. They are cost effective and will put people on notice that they will be held accountable for their actions -- or inaction as the case may be. You may want to send one to the probation officer, the officer's ranking officer in charge (get the name for the precinct), and if you really want to be sure, send one to the DA's office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back