Other Criminal Charges & Offenses summary offense

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss1985

i was at the mall with mydaughter in the summer of 2010, i left her at the playground for a minute and ran to macys to shop for a while, she then went upstairs to the security guard when she could not see me. the security guard called the police and when i got there the police had not arrived yet. i apologized for what happened and took my daughter away, while exiting the mall i heard an officer yell at me to stop. i stopped and he approached me along with the mall security guard. he questioned me and then asked for my driver license....i gave it to him and he said i will be hearing from the state. two weeks later i got a letter from the court house , i was being charged with misdeamenor, endangering the welfare of a child. i was summons to the police station to get fingerprinted before my hearing in august of 2010. i also got a public defender. at court they changed my offense to a summary and i paid a fine. my charge read non traffic, summary offense, disorderly conduct/hazardous physi off. my fear and concern is im applying for my citizenship this march, i want to know if this summary offense will prohibit me from getting my USA citizenship??? that way i wont apply and pay the fee knowing it would.....i do look forward to hearing from you.

thank u so much

i was at the mall with mydaughter in the summer of 2010, i left her at the playground for a minute and ran to macys to shop for a while, she then went upstairs to the security guard when she could not see me. the security guard called the police and when i got there the police had not arrived yet. i apologized for what happened and took my daughter away, while exiting the mall i heard an officer yell at me to stop. i stopped and he approached me along with the mall security guard. he questioned me and then asked for my driver license....i gave it to him and he said i will be hearing from the state. two weeks later i got a letter from the court house , i was being charged with misdeamenor, endangering the welfare of a child. i was summons to the police station to get fingerprinted before my hearing in august of 2010. i also got a public defender. at court they changed my offense to a summary and i paid a fine. my charge read non traffic, summary offense, disorderly conduct/hazardous physi off. my fear and concern is im applying for my citizenship this march, i want to know if this summary offense will prohibit me from getting my USA citizenship??? that way i wont apply and pay the fee knowing it would.....i do look forward to hearing from you.

thank u so much

Who knows?

Only the authorities that run Homeland Security can make that decision.

I suggest, as I do everyone, leave the USA.

Go back to where you originated, the USA is decaying and dying everyday.

If you persist, pay your money and take your choice.

My guess, and it is only a guess, the US authorities will take little if any interest in your brush with the law.

Yours was a minor offense, a nothing offense, so it shouldn't stop you if you want to live permanently in this soon to be, wasteland. formerly known as the USA.

im in school full time and raising a 7 year old daughter, yes of course after my program i would consider relocating, i was just concern of the citizenship, if they would prohibit or not grant it because of that....

thanks for the response....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back