Credit Cards, Rating, Repair Sue by credit card lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaumankirana

Hi... i live in NY state... I have legal paper that saying I been sue by the credit card lawyer in courts, and when I get the court letter.. I call the debt collector lawyer to ask verification from them. After 3 weeks I got the verification letter in the mail, and when I check one by one every month they charged me for fees and interest charged...! within 3 years.. all my actuall balance is only $1250 and all the fees and interest charged is $1859, so its mean they charged me more than what I owed... Is that possible to dispute all the fees and all interest charged in courts..?

thank's

There's no reason why they shouldn't charge you - if you had paid as agreed, they wouldn't have needed to take you to court at all.

You can dispute it all you like, but if you are late with your payments they will get whatever interest and fees are due according to the contract.

They are allowed to charge interest & late fees if you don't pay on time - read your credit card agreement if you still have it. They can really add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back