Subpoena for child support

Status
Not open for further replies.

brucew66

I live in maryland, The state of new jersey is try to take me to court for child support after 12 years. The Child is 12 years old now. paternity was never determine who the father was! The mother was a prostitute that I pay to for sex one time! I wanted to know if sheriff doesn't server the Subpoena to me by court date, will child welfare still place child support on me and garmishes my wages even thou I was never put on birth certificate, and was never determine to be the father?

Bruce

PS please can someone help me ASAP :(

didn't talk to anyone

I was planning on contacting a lawyer, but they don't have my current address, so they aren't going to be able to server me! can I just ignore this? will it go away?

Bruce

if they can't find you, then they will serve you by 'publication' through the newspaper classified section. if you don't respond, i think she will get an order for child support through default.

so, no, it will not go away, and yes you should get a lawyer involved asap

Do Not Ignore This. If you do you will be named the father by default and you will see child support garnishishments out of your paychecks. How does this woman know your name and information? It's possible you may not be the father if you only had sex with this woman one time and she was a hooker (by the way, not too smart to have unprotected sex with a hooker). You should see an attorney and request a DNA test to see if you are the father. One reason you might be getting served for CS after all this time is the mother probably was on government assistance and if thats the case, she is required to file for child support.

Start calling some attorneys or google disputing paternity in New Jersey to see what you can find.

Last edited:
It simple, you need a lawyer. ASK FOR A PATURNITY TEST!!! Don't pay for a child that does not belong to you and is not involved in your life. I don't mean to be harsh, but no man should have to pay for something he did NOT do, no one should have to. The lawyer will talk you through what you need to do and what you need to know. DON'T put it off...she will get you and you will have to pay.
Good Luck

bruce, don't listen to this guy, he doesn't know what he's talking about. do you have a driver's license? if you do, they can find you. and they do serve by publication, and they do enter judgments by default. at that point you will have to appeal. it's cheaper and faster to deal with it now.

see a lawyer!

perverted cyber stalker??

you don't know what you're talking about. just because you've been in court a few times, doesn't mean you understand everything about the way courts work.

bruce, see a lawyer quick!

Thanks you all for the information! I will be contacting a lawyer this week! The Court case isn't tell april 10!

Bruce

Where the child is conceived doesnt matter in most cases. It is where the child and mom live and have established residency.

Ya, what happened to the case law I posted saying they can't do what they are doing here? They have no juridictioin over you until you respond. An order made without jurisdiction is void.

i guess a moderator thought it was taking up valuable space

Or because it was fact, that nobody could dispute, it was taken down. Kinda like sensoring. Or, maybe it is.

Like I pointed out, an Ex Parte Order issued without jurisdiction is void from the start.

The state of NJ has no jurisdictioin over you , unless you let them have it. You owe no duty to that state.

"Jurisdiction is essential to give validity to the determination of administrative agencies and where jurisdictional requirements are not satisfied, the action of the agency is a nullity..."
City Street Improvement Co. v. Pearson, 181 C. 640, 185 P. 962,

And how does one "satisfy jurisdiction"? By response.

yeah, i'm a psychic like you're a lawyer, and i see that one being removed in the near future too

Because its fact. Who said I was a lawyer? I bet my win record in court is far better than the standard "lawyers".

Vigilantibus et non dormientibus serviunt leges.
The laws serve the vigilant, not those who sleep upon their rights.
2 Bouv. Inst. n. 2327.
Bouvier's Law Dictionary, 1856

You have a right to use that case above as your defens if it ever was needed. No jurisdiction=no authority.

I also notice nobody is providing how they have all this jurisdiction over this person. How this state's jurisdiction covers every other state is just amazing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back