Visitor, Guest Student.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giacamo

Hi there,
For school I have an assignment about the micro and macro functions of law.
I know what these fictions means, however I don't know how to use these specific functions to link them with facts.
Meaning that I need to indicate how these facts how the micro and macro functions of law respond to them.

Any help on how to do that?

Hi there,
For school I have an assignment about the micro and macro functions of law.
I know what these fictions means, however I don't know how to use these specific functions to link them with facts.
Meaning that I need to indicate how these facts how the micro and macro functions of law respond to them.

Any help on how to do that?

In the days of old, before the great repositories of knowledge known to all humankind were gifted to us by Sir Bill, Sir Jerry, Sir David, Sir Sergey, and Sir Larry we trudged to great repositories far from our caves filled with things called books. These zones were ruled over by legions of ladies and a few lords, called LIBRARIANS. The places were known as PUBLIC LIBRARIES. In the US, the libraries were generously bequeathed to us, the peasantry, under the auspices of huge foundations funded by The Carnegies, The Mellons, and most recently through the collection of fines from those who run afoul of our traffic and criminal laws.

Fast forward, today libraries are still there, but Sir Bill, Sir Jerry, Sir David, Sir Sergey, and Sir Larry gifted us the search engine. Google, Yahoo, Bing, About, Baidu, etc... display before our eager eyes after our talented fingers dance their way across gorilla glass, INFORMATION. Why, we can ask those search engines any number of questions and answers will rapidly flash before us. No more long trudges in winter to those dusty, musty libraries ruled over by librarians, SHUSHING us, sitting quietly being forced to (GASP) read those musty, books with yellowed, worn pages pored over by our ancestors; when we can type and search engines reveal to us the how, why, when, who, what, anything we'd ever want to know {or be forced to know}!!!!!

Try searching for your answer, my friend, it works. If you need to know it, someone has an answer ready to share with you.

What's the REAL story behind the Magna Carta? Was King John excommunicated from the Catholic Church by Pope Innocent III? Why? Is the Magna Carta a new, cheap brand of malt liquor? When did King George III become king? What did Queen Victoria do to help build the British Empire? Did George Washington really wear wooden teeth? The answers are there, my friend. Go, seek the truth.

Last edited:
Some states like OH also have Law Libraries that any ordinary Joe of the street can walk into and find a librarian specializing in topics of interest and local filing procedures for those who cannot afford even the wisdom of a 2.0 college student that survived law school, passed the bar and rents a storefront in a 150 year old building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back