Student Loan Woes

Status
Not open for further replies.

conguitar

I had a student loan back in the early 90's for $6,500 that I defaulted on due to several mitigating factors. The student loan has now blossomed to $16,000. I tried to resolve this with the U.S. District Attorney. A court date was set. The D.A called me 3 days before the court date to ask if I was Okay with a postponement which I agreed to. The D.A. called and said the postponement was approved. The next paper work I received indicated that I had lost my case and was being charged $350 for the court hearing. When I inquired, I was told the Judge Muguiea of KC. didn't see a need for a postponement and held court anyway without my knowledge, and found in favor of the plaintiff (D.A.). I feel that I have been railroaded in this process and now the case has been assigned a new D.A. in Topeka to execute this unfair judgement against me. Any suggestions or advice in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Darrell. Further information on this matter is available for any legal consultation I might receive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back