Student loan problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

About a year ago my student loan was purchased by another company. Since then I have had nothing but problems. I have made my minimum payment every month since (and more) yet they continue to tell me they are not recieving payment. My bank has confirmed that they have recieved and cashed the payment. I have had conference calls with the company and my bank, I have faxed them bank documents, and I have spoke with their customer service people many times in the last year. But, they continue to say they are not receiving payment. They have even reported me to the credit bureau. It almost seems like they do not want to fix the problem. The have been absolutely no help what so ever. The crappy thing is that when I was with my old student loan company I had zero problems then out of the blue my loans were purchased with out my consent. This whole matter has been extremely stressful and I don't know what to do. What can I do???

I sent them exactly what they wanted and told them to call me immediately. They never called. I ended up calling them and they said they got it but it wasn't the right information, although it was what they told me to fax. I asked them how was I to know this when they never called and they said they couldn't answer that question. Ridiculous right? So, now I am late again...which I really don't understand because I am still making payments exactly the way I am supposed to. Now I need to get more information and send it to them again. This has been going on for a year and they don't seem to want to get it solved. I run a business, and with the info that I sent they should easily be able to figure out what is going on. Needless to say I am pissed and sick and tired of dealing with this problem. It is now hurting my credit and has stressed me out. Is there any thing I can do legally to solve this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back