Stuck in supervision!

R

Rocky2017

Jurisdiction
California
I WAS SENTENCED TO A 3 YR. SPLIT SENTENCE IN JUNE, 2015. I DID 90 DAYS IN THE REMAINING 1095 ON "MANITORY SUPERVISION" . This is a 1170 penal code and I'm considered AB 109 er. I've been offered residential treatment and have relapsed twice and sent back to jail for probation violation. They gave me a third chance, and I blew it once more, but no relapse this time. "Sneaky behavior" was the reason I was dis-charged from program. I've been in contact with my p.o. since I left. He gave me until Jan 3 to report to him in person, or get back into program. I've been on waiting lists for all state funded programs in my area since I left my last program, but there are still no open beds.
My question is can my p.o. still violate me for obscounding even though I'm homeless? He wants to know where I am, but today's couch is not tomarrows. The friends I'm staying with don't want to have anything to do with my p.o., and it's winter time, and I need shelter. I've explained all of this to him. What can he do to me? Also, the programs I'm signed up with CAN NOT verify for him that I have been checking in (because of privacy reasons). And now program tells me I can't come into program with an outstanding warrant. Help me if you can please. Thanks , California

My question is can my p.o. still violate me for obscounding even though I'm homeless?

Yes, in fact, you can be violated (or at least brought back for a hearing) for less.

Back