"stolen home"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeryWorried

My grandmother is living with me and put her house up for sale. It is listed in my Grandfather's name as far as taxes etc. Her daughters claim to have a quick deed from 2002 for the house. My granmother says that she has no knowledge of signing and quick deed to them and feels that they stole her home. Her previous will divided the propery four ways. The new will leaves only one dollar to the daughters and the rest is for my grandmother. If she has anything left upon her death it goes to my husband and myself. Our attorney willl see a copy of this quick deed today. How can I help her? If the quick deed stands they have left her with only her monthly income. I will care for regardless of money or income. These daughters were not biologically my Grandfathers daughters. My mother, who is now deceased, was their only child together. My sister and I are the only true relations to both my deceased Grandfather and my still living grandmother. Will this help and if not how can we make sure they receive the smallest, if any, amount for the property. My grandmother has been paying the taxes and homeowners insurance. How could they do this and be responsible for nothing and no one be aware of it. My grandmother and I are very very close. If she had been awre of a quick deed she would have told me. She would have never given her home away!!!!! Please help. VeryWorried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back