Stole something from work HELP!!

U

unknownuser808

So I stole 2 watches from the Navy Exchange and they caught me. I only have one of the watches.. together it adds up to $300. i confessed immediately and was honest with the ladies. They said i wouldnt have to pay them back. I felt ashamed and wanted to return them the day i took them. im not sure if ill get fired. Its up to HR, she said she doesnt knownwhat will happen but it was good that i was honest. she said she hopes i learned my lesson and i definitely did. whats going to happen. ive never done this and ntohing like this has ever happened.

I am a retail theft consultant and answer questions like yours daily. No one here or anywhere can tell you what will happen. I can say its almost a guarantee you will be fired. Your employer has several options including contacting Police. Sign no confessions and make no further admissions until this is settled

Why do you only have one of the watches? Why would you not have returned both immediately? I'd say the best you could hope for would be termination. It could result in criminal charges. All you can do is sit tight and wait until they get back to you. If arrested, contact a lawyer.

Back