Fraud, Embezzlement, Bad Checks stealing money from employer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudy15

Banned
My employer found out that i am overcrediting commission payment to third party agency covering 2014 to present. When asked, i admitted that i have done the overcrediting. When asked why, i also admitted that i received a portion of the commission. When asked who are involved, i answered the agency owner and the adminnofficer of the agency.
My questions are:
1. Will i be jailed for committing the crime?
2. Before the commission be credited to the agency, several signed approvals from all the approvers to process the crediting of commission to agency is done. How can that help in my case? Or will rhat also merit in my case?
3. What are my options to not let this go in court?
Please help.
Thanks.

My employer found out that i am overcrediting commission payment to third party agency covering 2014 to present. When asked, i admitted that i have done the overcrediting. When asked why, i also admitted that i received a portion of the commission. When asked who are involved, i answered the agency owner and the adminnofficer of the agency.
My questions are:
1. Will i be jailed for committing the crime?
2. Before the commission be credited to the agency, several signed approvals from all the approvers to process the crediting of commission to agency is done. How can that help in my case? Or will rhat also merit in my case?
3. What are my options to not let this go in court?
Please help.
Thanks.

Sorry, we're a US based and focused law forum.
You're in the PI.
You require the services of a licensed attorney in the Philippines.

1.) Sorry, the crystal ball is out getting recalibrated
2.) It doesn't help your case. Stealing is stealing even if other people, accidentally or deliberately, help you do it
3.) You have no options at all. The matter is completely out of your hands. Other people will now make the decision as to whether this goes to court or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back