state senators son owes us money

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadie

Sorry if i am posting this in the wrong place but we need some direction. 3 years ago our company was doing business with another co. (trucking co) The owner failed to pay contracted monies and then closed up shop. we got an attorney, went thru the courts and got a triple damage rule in our favor. the owner of the company is the son of a state senator. he still lives in the same county he has always lived in, he was working for another trucking co and intercepted the registed letters for court appearances and garnishment. the company now says he was terminated. he has 6 1/2 paged of state tax warrants, 1 federal tax lein. we seem to be hitting a deadend as the current attorney says we cant do anything without a SSN. we have filed a body attachment and it has been sent to the county he lives in. anyone have any advice as to how we finally nail his butt and make him accountable? intercepting mail is a felony..right? being the son of a state senator isnt helping either. any suggestions or help would be so greatly appreciated. is there any legal way we can get the SSN? i have gotten his DL#, it was on his marriage license (he didnt give the SSN on that document of course). i know where he lives, i have his phone number and we suspect where he might be currently working. i am going to try to sit out by where he lives and wait for him to go to work and follow him so we can get that info. good lord i have even thought about stealing his trash :eek: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back