Start new LLC

Rakesh

Jurisdiction
Texas
Hi,

I would like to start LLC and outsource 100% of my projects. May I know can I operate a business outsourcing 100% of projects which means I may not be able to hire anyone here.However, I will pay taxes here in United States for operating a business.

Thank you.

Hi,

I would like to start LLC and outsource 100% of my projects. May I know can I operate a business outsourcing 100% of projects which means I may not be able to hire anyone here.However, I will pay taxes here in United States for operating a business.

Thank you.

I suggest you seek the advice of an attorney that you retain to represent your business interests.

Most business services can be outsourced, but there are exceptions.

I don't really understand what your question means, and you didn't define the term "outsource," but I can't think of any conceivable reason you couldn't "outsourc[e] 100% of projects."

Understand that if you are outsourcing to "individuals" you may need to treat them as employees. Your question is too vague to generate a serious answer here.

I'm currently on H1-B. Few clients are offering my IT projects. But the client need a registered company here to offer me work or make legal transactions. So I'm trying need few directions to outsource my work as the budgets would t support to hire some here. I hope I made it much clear with the continution to my post.

I'm having a hard time parsing your grammar, but it sounds like you are intending to break the law. We can not advise you how to do so. First, you can't advise others on legal issues without being an attorney. Your H-1B is predicated on your EMPLOYER having a job for YOU AS A PERSON to perform. There's no provision for "outsourcing" or other shenanigans whether or not you cloak your activities in LLC.

Back