Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Stalking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcdubya

Banned
This is a long story. I was rooming with my former roommate and his girlfriend for a year. After our lease was up He and her decided to get an apartment on their own. After He told me this he assured me that we were still friends and would still do things together. However, after all was said and done everytime i would ask to do something He would say no, or say he was busy. After a while I would go into his work to talk because it was obvious he would not text of call me. I know at this point it should have been clear that we were no longer friends. Any way. Weeks prior we had made plans to go to an amusment park, and spend time with eachother on our birthdays. My birthday came and went, even though that very day he assured me we would still hang out, it never happened. As his birthday approached, I purchased him a gift and presented it to him at his work, because I knew he wouldnt talk to me but I still at that point believed that we were friends, and was still assured by him that we were. The night I gave him his gift he said he would call me the next day, which was his birthday, to hang out. The day came and went, that night I wished him a happy birthday, eventhough he didnt wish me one. The amusment park trip was schedualed the next week. I asked him several times if we were going and each time, he said yes. I purchased my ticket, and was ready to go. The day before we were going I texted him and asked If he had gotten his. I recieved nothing back. I texted him again and again and still nothing. I then decided to finally confront him at work, about his false friendship. A week later I recieved a protection notice from the court. I was Stunned. I then got a lawyer to fight the false accusation and eventually had it dropped.
Now, months later I went to my other friends apartment which is in the same complex as my former roommate's. I just got out of class at 8:45pm and drove by my friends apartment to see if he was there and if he wanted to hang out for a while. My friends car was not there so I called him, He was at work. As I was leaving my old roommate drove past and saw me. He then preceded to follow me in his car down the street. I looked in my mirror and decided to try to get away, fearing he would try to accuse me of stalking him again. as I fled, he then began to chase me through the back roads of our side of town, tailgating me and flashing his lights. I stopped at a stop sign and opened my door. I stuck my head out to see it it was really him or not. I am sure it was.
My question is, can he file a second restraining order against me, even though he has no real proof that I was in his complex, and even if he did, no proof I was there to stalk him? He may have taken a picture of my license plate when I stopped at the stop sign to get proof but it was far from the apartment complex. Also what should I do if I get a second restraining order? Is he even able to file a second one since the first one was dropped?

Theoretically yes, he can file. Whether or not it would be granted though is questionable. Filing one and having it dropped does not preclude him from filing again.

In future, it might be wise to leave the apartment complex alone.

Yes, the police do tend to frown upon it - but taking action isn't common unless there's an obvious threat.

This is a long story. I was rooming with my former roommate and his girlfriend for a year. After our lease was up He and her decided to get an apartment on their own. After He told me this he assured me that we were still friends and would still do things together. However, after all was said and done everytime i would ask to do something He would say no, or say he was busy. After a while I would go into his work to talk because it was obvious he would not text of call me. I know at this point it should have been clear that we were no longer friends. Any way. Weeks prior we had made plans to go to an amusment park, and spend time with eachother on our birthdays. My birthday came and went, even though that very day he assured me we would still hang out, it never happened. As his birthday approached, I purchased him a gift and presented it to him at his work, because I knew he wouldnt talk to me but I still at that point believed that we were friends, and was still assured by him that we were. The night I gave him his gift he said he would call me the next day, which was his birthday, to hang out. The day came and went, that night I wished him a happy birthday, eventhough he didnt wish me one. The amusment park trip was schedualed the next week. I asked him several times if we were going and each time, he said yes. I purchased my ticket, and was ready to go. The day before we were going I texted him and asked If he had gotten his. I recieved nothing back. I texted him again and again and still nothing. I then decided to finally confront him at work, about his false friendship. A week later I recieved a protection notice from the court. I was Stunned. I then got a lawyer to fight the false accusation and eventually had it dropped.
Now, months later I went to my other friends apartment which is in the same complex as my former roommate's. I just got out of class at 8:45pm and drove by my friends apartment to see if he was there and if he wanted to hang out for a while. My friends car was not there so I called him, He was at work. As I was leaving my old roommate drove past and saw me. He then preceded to follow me in his car down the street. I looked in my mirror and decided to try to get away, fearing he would try to accuse me of stalking him again. as I fled, he then began to chase me through the back roads of our side of town, tailgating me and flashing his lights. I stopped at a stop sign and opened my door. I stuck my head out to see it it was really him or not. I am sure it was.
My question is, can he file a second restraining order against me, even though he has no real proof that I was in his complex, and even if he did, no proof I was there to stalk him? He may have taken a picture of my license plate when I stopped at the stop sign to get proof but it was far from the apartment complex. Also what should I do if I get a second restraining order? Is he even able to file a second one since the first one was dropped?

The guy is NO longer interested in you.

He's told you every way possible, except taking a baseball bat and battering you across your face.

Stay away from the guy.

She's getting what you want.

But, the good news is, he isn't the only one that can offer you what you seek.

Look for another guy, one without a girlfriend, and one that is interested in you.

Or, learn to like yourself.

I'll bet you're a pretty nice person, so learn to love yourself; then others will want to love you, too.

You need help.
We don't give the kind of help you need.
You need mental health counseling.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Hint: Try using a spell-checker before you criticize someone else for being "ignotant".

You are a horrid person, not fit to give legal advise. If that is the kind of things you say to people in need of legal counsel, then you need to return to school and educate yourself on how to talk to people in a careing manor, and not leave sarcastic, ignotant, and stupid comments in order to belittle others for your own personal amusment. Thanks.

i also am able to do something you can't, vaporize you and your abusive posts.

Bye bye!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back