Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Stalking harassment sex crimes restraining order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarahbigbear

Jurisdiction
Minnesota
Im aving a huge problem with my ex girlfriends boyfriend. Both reside here in Minnesota.
Christopher has been harassing me since July 2017. Having Estela stalk me and threaten me using a gun. Making her watch my everyday activities.

Sept. 2017 Christopher has came to my treatment center.
Oct. To late Nov. 2017 Christopher came to another treatment center.
January 2018 i took over 60 pills and tried committing suicide, after finding out he has a record of domestic abuse and has beat Estela making her sneak into my home holding a gun to me while i slept.
While in the hospital under medical sedation Christopher had put a EMF chip into me.
Estela and Christopher both told me.
In Feb. 2018 i brought myself into the mental health department at unity-mercy hospital in Fridley, MN.
Christopher came to the hospital and was harassing me. Everyday since then he's been stalking and having other people stalking me, Estela the main culprit.
April 2017 to present day Christopher and others have been following me watching my every moves.
Hes been in my house also outside my house, doing things like watching me and other family members take showers. Including my kid nieces from babies to 13 yrs old. Telling me he has compared my vagina to theirs.
I need help he's now threatened to shoot my mother for creating me and my kid niece for looking like me.
He also told me he is going to burn my mothers house down.
This is all been happening a year too long.
If you have advice for me i would highly appreciate it.
Thanks for your time.
Sincerly
Sarah

Personal details redacted to protect privacy of all parties.
=========================================================
Please, do NOT use anyone's complete name.

In most cases a pronoun, pnom de plume, or cartoon character name is all we require.

Thank you, one of the site mods

If someone is threatening you (or others) with violence report the threats to your local police.

There is NOTHING an INTERNET site can do to protect you.

Call the local "911" number and ask for a police car to be sent to yoru home, or go to the police or sheriff's station and ask to talk to a detective.

You might also mention this to your psychologist, psychiatrist or counselor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back