Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Stalkers/Harrasment

David Carbine

Jurisdiction
Arizona
If someone places secret cameras in my home and records me, can these videos be held against me in any way?

I have a family of stalkers that followed me to my new home, placed cameras and have indicated they have filmed me and my family without our permission.

If someone places secret cameras in my home and records me, can these videos be held against me in any way?

In general, the answer is no. But the details matter. For example, if you were to murder someone in the home and that is captured on the video, the state could likely use that video in prosecuting you.

I have a family of stalkers that followed me to my new home, placed cameras and have indicated they have filmed me and my family without our permission.

What do you mean by : " a family of stalkers"? Like Mom, Dad and kids?
Are they related to you?
How did they get into your home?
How did they "indicate" that they are filming you? By phone? e-mail? Text?
Have you gone to the police with this information?

In the abstract world of all that is hypothetical, virtually anything, including this, is possible.

Mmm...hmmm... I think aluminum foil is on sale at Costco this week.

Back