Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Stalked and Harassed by Former Employer

Status
Not open for further replies.

2bquestion

I was a Regional Safety Assistant for a large chemical distributor. A Regional Safety Manager I worked with came on to me. I was not interested. I also completed work that he had been assigned to, but had never completed. He bullied me and made threats that he could get me fired. He twisted some words around and convinced the President of the company that I was an anti-chemical company liberal. They mobbed me, isolated me (they threatened employees that if they spoke to me they could be fired), and had me stalked and harassed by a contractor security company, something called gang stalking. Which is like bullying on steroids. I ended up sick, and I could barely get out of bed. Finally I got myself together enough to start interviewing. Eventually I found a job as a safety manager for a small company. I thought they would leave me alone once I left. I was wrong. They are still gang stalking me whenever I am not at work. I love my job and the people I work with. I'm not sure what these evil jerks want from me, but I'm guessing they are trying to force me out of my current job. I don't want to give it up. And, who knows if it would even stop if I did leave. I wish they would leave me alone. I am not anti-chemical company, and I don't consider myself a liberal. I'm just a middle of the road kind of person that loves my job. I don't know how to make it stop. I've researched gang stalking and it doesn't seem as though there is anything a person can do to stop it. I've been going though this since June 2012. Please help!

If your person, property, or safety is being threatened or harmed, report your allegations to your local police.
The police will advise you accordingly.
It might also be a good idea to install a video recording device on your car, and a body camera on your person.

Sorry for the delay getting back to you mightymoose. In order to give you an answer to this I feel it necessary to give you an overview of gang stalking before attempting to explain my own personal experiences of harassment. (this was taken from the website fightgangstalking.com). This website is legitimate, it has a lot of good information and if you have doubts about gang stalking from reading my reply, I suggest you visit this website. There are thousands of people that are experiencing this, and the cases of it appear to be growing.

Gang stalking (also known as "organized stalking") is covert organized surveillance and harassment of a targeted individual by multiple perpetrators. The goal is to systematically isolate and harass the victim using tactics whose cumulative effects amount to psychological torture.
Organized stalking of a targeted individual employs methods used in counterintelligence operations – such as electronic and human surveillance, slander, disinformation, and a variety of intensive long-term psychological operations ("psyops") methods.
The Stasi – communist East Germany's infamous secret police agency – monitored and terrorized citizens with the same tactics. They referred to the process of destroying targeted individuals as "zersetzung" which translates as "decomposition" or "corrosion."

The most fundamental explanation for the low-profile of gang stalking is that counterintelligence operations – by definition – are performed covertly. The FBI's original version of operation COINTELPRO remained undetected by the public until stolen secret documents were leaked to the press.

Security contractors are required to have active security clearance in addition to counterintelligence training. For example, job ads posted by security-intelligence contractors for "surveillance role players" (domestic spies) all require an active security clearance and counterintelligence training.
Tactics Which Create Minimal Evidence.
Subversion tactics used by perpetrators include many tactics from the original version of Cointelpro, and some which were further refined by East Germany's Stasi. For the most part, the tactics are all chosen because they are known to be effective forms of "no-touch torture." The idea is to destroy the victim psychologically and socially and financially by forms of criminal harassment which create minimal objective evidence from the perspective of witnesses and courts.

Victims' accounts tend to be dismissed since their experiences sound like commonplace occurrences – because that is indeed what they are: strangers who are rude, neighbors that are noisy, businesses which deliver bad service, drivers who cut-off the victim in traffic, pedestrians who bump them as they walk by, etc. These are things which happen to everyone. But for gang stalking victims, these things happen constantly – which becomes a form of real psychological torture, the intensity of which must be experienced to comprehend.

Methods used against targets.

a) Classical conditioning.
First the target must get sensitized to specific sounds, colors, patterns, or actions. such as certain Colors, by associating them with traumatic events. For example, a perpetrator driving a red car drives by the targeted individual and throws things at the Targeted Individual. These patterns are repeated making the target weary of red cars. For me, everywhere I go there are people that look at me then reach for their cell phones and hit a button. This would happen with people in cars surrounding my car, people walking past me, everywhere I went. Sometimes they will even take pictures of me.

b)24/7 Surveillance
This will involve following the target everywhere they go. For me it started when I was leaving my former employer's at the end of a day. A motorcyclist was waiting there and followed me all the way home (35 minute drive). After that, I noticed I was being followed by cars everywhere I went. I would try turning down different streets, and the cars would follow. Now whenever I leave I am stalked constantly by cars with out of state plates. The cars with those plates follow close behind, move in close to the side of my car partially in my lane, and may cut me off. If I just stop my car on a street or even a highway, they will stop right behind me and stay there instead of going around me.

c) Isolation of target.
This is done by recruiting neighbors, friends, and family members and via slander campaigns, and lies. Usually by telling them the target is under investigation.

d) Noise and mimicking campaigns.
Disrupting the targets life, sleep with loud power tools, construction, stereos, doors slamming, etc. Talking in public about private things in the targets life. Mimicking actions of the target. Basically letting the target know that they are in the targets life. Daily interferences, nothing that would be too overt to the untrained eye, but psychologically degrading and damaging to the target over time.

e) Every day life breaks and street theater.
Flat tires, putting dirt on targets property or throwing dead animals in their yard. Mass strangers doing things in public to annoy the target. These strangers might get text messaged to be at a specific time and place, and perform a specific action. If might seem harmless to these strangers, but it could be causing great psychological trauma for the target. Example. Blocking targets path, getting ahead of them in line, cutting or boxing them in on the road, saying or doing things to elicit a response from targets. Etc.

I know there's a lot of information here, but because the perpetrators require the actions to be covert, it is difficult to explain what this is like for a targeted individual.

That's all general information but does not give any information about what is happening to YOU and why you believe it is gang stalking and not random events.

Methods used against targets.

a) Classical conditioning.
First the target must get sensitized to specific sounds, colors, patterns, or actions. such as certain Colors, by associating them with traumatic events. For example, a perpetrator driving a red car drives by the targeted individual and throws things at the Targeted Individual. These patterns are repeated making the target weary of red cars. For me, everywhere I go there are people that look at me then reach for their cell phones and hit a button. This would happen with people in cars surrounding my car, people walking past me, everywhere I went. Sometimes they will even take pictures of me.

b)24/7 Surveillance
This will involve following the target everywhere they go. For me it started when I was leaving my former employer's at the end of a day. A motorcyclist was waiting there and followed me all the way home (35 minute drive). After that, I noticed I was being followed by cars everywhere I went. I would try turning down different streets, and the cars would follow. Now whenever I leave I am stalked constantly by cars with out of state plates. The cars with those plates follow close behind, move in close to the side of my car partially in my lane, and may cut me off. If I just stop my car on a street or even a highway, they will stop right behind me and stay there instead of going around me.

You must not have read my last post.

Other than the suggestions that you contact the police and use video to prove these issues, I really don't know what we can do for you.

How are they trying to force you out of a job elsewhere? This is an important answer as is the answer to the question of what exactly "they" are doing to stalk you. While gang stalking isn't against the law per se, many of the behaviors that comprise stalking are illegal. To advise you on what action to take, we have to know what those are and if you know the identities of those who are actually doing it.

Hello ElleMD,
Please read my last post under "classical conditioning" and "24/7 surveillance" for what they are doing to harass me. This is done whenever I leave my house.

I'm assuming they are trying to force me out of my job or maybe even my career in safety. I'm not sure why else they would continue to harass me. I was definitely forced out of my last job. It all started June 2012, I was mobbed at work, isolated, upper management glared at me whenever I would walk by, and I was under covert and overt surveillance 24/7. The covert and overt surveillance has not stopped.

Stalking typically requires some sort of credible threat to be made, which is lacking here.
It is also problematic that you apparently don't know who "they" are and I suspect you can't provide any proof of this ongoing surveillance that you suspect.

You won't like this, but I would suggest you speak with a mental health professional about this as the information you give here contains some clear indicators of a possible problem. Let them give you a clean bill of health before you decide to do anything else. This would also make you more credible to anyone you approach for legal assistance.

Hello ElleMD,
Please read my last post under "classical conditioning" and "24/7 surveillance" for what they are doing to harass me. This is done whenever I leave my house.

I'm assuming they are trying to force me out of my job or maybe even my career in safety. I'm not sure why else they would continue to harass me. I was definitely forced out of my last job. It all started June 2012, I was mobbed at work, isolated, upper management glared at me whenever I would walk by, and I was under covert and overt surveillance 24/7. The covert and overt surveillance has not stopped.

I'm curious, let's stipulate for the purposes of continued discussion, everything you've posted in 100% accurate.

People rarely do anything unless there's a reward in it for themselves.

What reward or benefit do these "stalkers" acquire by hounding you?

If they weren't following you, stalking you, harassing you, they could be doing any number of far more rewarding things.

Furthermore, let's say someone is paying them to stalk you.

Why on earth would anyone want to good money to stalk another person?

If someone pays money to others, they wish to derive a benefit out of their investment.

An example would be a person hiring a "hitman" to kill an enemy.

The act of hiring a "hitman" to eliminate an adversary is of benefit to the one that hires said "hitman".

So, back to your situation, ma'am, what benefit do others derive out of stalking you?

If "Ms. Bigshot" hired this gang to stalk you, what benefit does "Ms. Bigshot" receive for her money expended?

For jollies let's say random people are hitting a button on their cell phones when you walk by. Why does that matter? It doesn't hurt you. I'm not sure why you are even noticing it. In general, lots of folks play with phones when out walking or are in public. You don't even know these people from the sounds of it and spend nanoseconds passing by them on the street. Even if there was some magical button on everyone's cell phone but yours that they pressed when you walked by, it impacts your life not at all. if someone attempts to take your picture and you don't want them to, just kindly ask them to refrain as you prefer not to be photographed. Again, random photos of you in public do not serve any purpose nor impact your life at all. Unless you are mobbed by paparazzi, ignore it. Same with cars following you. They aren't hurting you or interacting with you. If they are following closely or trying to run you off the road, call the police immediately.

If these ordinary and non-violent events are causing you that much distress, then you do need a doctor to treat you for anxiety. You can't have someone arrested because they used their cell phone as you passed by, especially if you don't even know who they are, but you can control your body's response to a large degree with therapy and medicine.

It is unclear why any of these things would force you to leave a job where none of these things happen.

Actually I did read your post. You provided a general description of gang stalking. Nowhere in it did you identify specifically which of these methods are allegedly being used by your alleged stalkers; nor did you explain how you are able to determine that these unnamed actions are being performed as part of a stalking event and not random events that just happen to take place in your view.

ETA: And it does not explain why any of these such events would force you to leave your job, or why anyone would care where you are working.

My former employer is very wealthy, upwards of $15 billion. Spending money to have me harassed and stalked would be nothing for them financially. If they think I'm a threat because they think I'm an anti-chemical company, liberal, they may justify forcing me out of my job/career. Or, some people derive pleasure or get some sense of power by doing things like this. Eliminating a potential threat or deriving pleasure/power can be rewarding to some.

I guess unless you have been through it, it would be hard to understand what it is like. These are small incidents, but because they happen repeatedly everywhere, their cumulative effects are tremendous. That is why these same techniques were used by the East German Stasi on dissidents, and here in the U.S. with the covert operation COINTELPRO during the 1960s to eliminate progressive movements. There are thousands of cases of this, especially in the U.S., Canada, and the U.K.

Incidentally, you've been answered by a Canadian, and a Brit so far (as well as US folk).

Now, would you care to explain exactly why you are so important that "they" would bother trailing you?

And...well... I'm not convinced you actually comprehend COINTELPRO and its purpose.

How should I know why "they" think I'm so important?! At the beginning of all this I spoke to my former employer HR Manager. I told her about the gang stalking, etc. She confirmed what was happening, and asked me if I noticed that they were applying more pressure.

By-the-way, If you don't think I "actually comprehend COINTELPRO", feel free to elaborate on it.

How should I know why "they" think I'm so important?! At the beginning of all this I spoke to my former employer HR Manager. I told her about the gang stalking, etc. She confirmed what was happening, and asked me if I noticed that they were applying more pressure.

By-the-way, If you don't think I "actually comprehend COINTELPRO", feel free to elaborate on it.

Okay, I know a few people that are wealthy.
I know two that are worth billions, too.
When you're that wealthy, you need fear no one, and only a few could even cause you any measure of passing concern.
You relate a very intriguing tale, but you don't explain why you believe dozens of people would even take note of you.
Have you taken any pictures or videos of these people tailing you?
Why are these mysterious individuals trying to scare you?
If you are that much a threat to Ms. Bigstuff, it would seem she would simply give the order to make you disappear.

I'm sure these clever stalkers are following your internet activity, so why won't one of them chime in and at least verify they are after YOU???

Last edited:
I'm still not real clear what they are doing when you are being stalked/harassed. If these are small incidents, I don't see much you can do & what more we can tell you.

I'm sorry army judge, but I can only tell you what I am experiencing, and the events that lead up to it. The people tailing me are hired by a security contractor that was hired by my former employer. They are getting paid, so they do it. Why bother potentially getting your hands dirty by having me disappear when you can torment me with something that is nearly impossible to prove? It really is the perfect crime. I have gotten some pictures of the individuals and the cars.

The people working for the security contractor will usually post disinformation regarding gang stalking and responses that you need psychological help to throw people that are reading the post/information from believing that this actually is going on. I did post on a forum recently and I received some messages from, what I can only guess, are some of the perpetrators. They made rude comments and said they "found me" that I "live in Milwaukee WI" (I gave no information with my whereabouts). All those comments were deleted by the commentator and they immediately closed my post because things were getting too out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back