Eviction Notice Squatters that refuse to leave

Fedup2016

Jurisdiction
Georgia
So in June 2016 one of my coworker fed me a sobbed story at one that she having a hard time with thing like her daughter was molested and things happening with her.

So I was helping out a friend told her that she can visit my home for one month two total. The agreement is that since she work from home that she can pay 150.00 for utilies. So the first month roll by and she didnt pay stated that she will next month and gave a lame excuse I then told her she have to go because the utilies bill have gotten outrages a single mom and i rather have my space back. So by law i given her a notorized 30 day notice to vacate my premise but georgia laws are strange its states that she a broader and can be evicted anytime then in another website it states something different. All i want is this person place thing to leave my house she is not on lease, she do not have a room she sleep in living room and i do not think she will be moving on 9/1/16 by 10am what the notice states what is my legal rights in this matter to get matter resolved. I even went to my landlord and the court house and they states i can not file a legal eviction my apartment complex will have to bwcause its government property?

You screwed yourself when you allowed the deadbeat to enter your home in a pay for stay agreement.

You can't sublet, nor can you take money from "guests" to allow them to stay in your "project" apartment.

There is no help for you, but there might be mercy.

Go to the management office, come clean with them bout your little scheme to scam the $150/month "under the table", apologize, beg their forgiveness, and ask if the management will help you evict the deadbeat, and allow you to stay.

If the answer is no, you had better get busy finding a new apartment pronto.

Otherwise, you and deadbeat will eventually be evicted.

It's almost impossible to rent a decent apartment after an eviction has been filed against you.

Good luck.

Good luck.

Back