Speeding ticket while using RF equipment in car

Status
Not open for further replies.

trop

Last month got pulled over for 35 in 25 MPH zone.

1. The street in sloped down from where the officer was (standing by his motorcycle, using hand-held radar), and there were other cars behind me.

2. There are street signs, mailbox clusters and street lights on both sides of the road between the officer and where my car was

3. I was stuck behind a car doing stop-and-go looking for an address. As soon as it finally turned right, I accelerated for a few yards (maybe 20) when I saw the officer pointing the radar at me and signaling me to stop. (He was about another 50 yards away).

4. I had a cell phone in conversation and both the cell phone and my laptop had their Bluetooth wireless active, and the laptop also has WiFi 802.11b which was active.

Is there any research about interference be such RF devices? Are the obstacles on the side of the road combined with the RF grounds for winning the case?

I must say, I doubt I was going that fast. I just started accelerating from a dead stop, waiting for the other car to turn, and obviously did not even have time to check and adjust my speed...

Please help!!!

Online Traffic School

You have a lot of excuses for your speeding ticket but that is all they are and the judge has heard it all before. This is a minor speeding ticket and will have little effect on your insurance premiums unless you already have others on your MVR.

You did not post your state so check to see if online traffic school is allowed. Go to

Online Traffic School

and check your state. Then call the court for approval.

Otherwise show up on your court date and try to negotiate for a nonmoving violation or the least points/fine possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back