Speeding Ticket - Town Of Rockland, N.Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pointing out that you should hire an attorney who is familiar with the court of record and you clearly indicated that he was not.

You're throwing all kinds of irrelevant information out there which I was trying to correct, including the fact that hamlets have no courts - only cities, towns, and villages do.

I was pointing out that you should hire an attorney who is familiar with the court of record and you clearly indicated that he was not.

You're throwing all kinds of irrelevant information out there which I was trying to correct, including the fact that hamlets have no courts - only cities, towns, and villages do.

I'm not sure what gave you the idea my attorney has no experience?
I do not recall saying anything about the Court being in a hamlet.

I think I'll end this discussion right here. I came to this site, not to have a judgement made
on the attorney I hired or a hamlet vs a town. I came to this site to find some information
on what I might expect to have happen and how. Yes, my attorney has filled me in. However, being that this is a first for me, I thought I might seek some info from independent
sources.

And as far as being reached is concerned - you've reached me quite well, now I realize
I made a huge mistake by coming here looking for information. You've made it quite
clear to me that you think I'm asking questions I should be asking my attorney - which
I have. I thought the whole purpose of this forum was to get information/advice, without
being told to ask my attorney.

I'm not sure what gave you the idea my attorney has no experience?

You said:

My attorney has informed me that he really has no idea what kind of deal he will get as every town's a bit different.

So very obviously he has no idea how that court operates. Ideally you should have hired an attorney who is familiar with the court and the prosecutor.

You seem to have trouble understanding what is being told to you. You made comments about the TVB and hamlets, as an example, which have nothing whatsoever to do with your case and then misunderstand what is being told to you as correction.

If you have already hired an attorney, which you claim to have done, then you should utilize the legal professional you hired and not depend upon a bunch of strangers on the Internet.

No one here knows that court or how it operates, and neither does your attorney apparently.

I'm done responding to your comments at this point.

You said:

My attorney has informed me that he really has no idea what kind of deal he will get as every town's a bit different.

So very obviously he has no idea how that court operates. Ideally you should have hired an attorney who is familiar with the court and the prosecutor.

You seem to have trouble understanding what is being told to you. You made comments about the TVB and hamlets, as an example, which have nothing whatsoever to do with your case and then misunderstand what is being told to you as correction.

If you have already hired an attorney, which you claim to have done, then you should utilize the legal professional you hired and not depend upon a bunch of strangers on the Internet.

No one here knows that court or how it operates, and neither does your attorney apparently.

I'm done responding to your comments at this point.

I was not aware that you all consider yourselves strangers on the internet - I thought I was on a forum with folks who had some expertise in this area - I stand corrected, that is all.
Good Buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back